onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sentinel: Norwegian group bidding to buy Port Vale FC

News Feed

You simply couldn't make it up could you? So according to a 'Smurf Leak' we should be all on the look out for long boats sailing up the canal down in Westport!

Will someone tell whoever is responsible for this wonderful story that in my history books the Vikings 'raped and pillaged' and certainly didn't float over to our shores to be robbed by a strange Smurf like character.

What will be next? Horned helmets being sold in the club shop and us all wailing 'Ooooddiinn'.

More rubbish in a crazy scheme to pump up the price. Behave I'm too old and miserable to go believing fairy stories.

Advert

The Sentinel have been hoodwinked once again! Is there a professional journalist in their building? 😂

The sentinel havent been hookwinked. Its been released by that idiot for whatever reason. This norwegian lot seem completely mental and live in a fantasy world when it comes to their plans in football and with vale.

The worry i have is smurf is already in bed with them and that bruno et al were the result of some sort of deal with this lot.

If he sells to this lot were ******. If he stays were ******.

Not sure what game hes playing at the minute. Not sure why he has a group of fans that he treats differently than others. Why send them internal info? Why make them privy to anything thst isnt public knowledge released through the correct channels?

Sick of all the games played off the field currently at VP. Very worrying if this is all being created by SMURF. Equally worrying if there is any truth in this story.

Wonder when details of the other (supposed) hedge fund will be leaked? Something to do with a USA hedge fund is my guess. Walls and hedges.

Trump and Staffordshire Police are both obsessed with building walls for segregation purposes. (To be paid for by the people that don't want it) We all know (officially now) that Staffordshire Police "require improvement".

We await the next move of NS. If I was a gambling man I'd put a tenner on us signing another keeper next week.

I'll probably get a (surprise) phonecall from the club shop letting me know that the home shirt 2016-17 has now arrived for my 10 year old son so he can use his voucher that arrived with his season ticket.

Port Vale (the football team) may win a game of competitive football for the first time this year.

Who knows what the next event will be?

The thing that worries me about the Norwegian story is that if anyone who isn't a Vale fan wants to pay an over inflated price they are either naive and don't understand the workings of a football club in England or they want to use it as a vehicle for some underhand purpose such as money laundering. Neither scenario is a good outcome for fans of the football club...

The thing that worries me about the Norwegian story is that if anyone who isn't a Vale fan wants to pay an over inflated price they are either naive and don't understand the workings of a football club in England or they want to use it as a vehicle for some underhand purpose such as money laundering. Neither scenario is a good outcome for fans of the football club...

Anything to do with the Brexit capital, all that oil money?:smile:

Rodinia Sport AS. They have a facebook page. They have a fantasy to raise money off people to buy shares in footballers. In their sales pitch they site 3 young foreign players the Vale signed in August, who once they play for Vale will be signed by bigger clubs as their value will increase, that went well then. Pure fantasy stuff plus their spelling in their prospectus isn't very good

Rodinia Sport AS. They have a facebook page. They have a fantasy to raise money off people to buy shares in footballers. In their sales pitch they site 3 young foreign players the Vale signed in August, who once they play for Vale will be signed by bigger clubs as their value will increase, that went well then. Pure fantasy stuff plus their spelling in their prospectus isn't very good

Link makes interesting reading.

https://en.sparkup.fr/app#/projects/1466/[email protected]&tid=56358&email=%3C%3C%20Test%20Email%20Address%20%3E%3E%3Femail

So it's a group of acne ridden Norwegian schoolboys who split their time time fantasising between FIFA17 and watching Swedish Erotica (they're inspired to open a plumbing business from that one).

Given the price of a pint in Norway those valuations don't seem so unbelievable which proves they can't possibly have been to Burslem. Smurf should invite them over and treat them to a visit to Tammy's, that'll clinch the deal (unless they realise what you can really get for £20 in Burslem).

Archived