onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summary of the Chairman Q&A so far

robf

Advert

Norman told me to go and play on a motorway on here, i'm still having counselling

Now l actually said more but ended up on the naughty chair with the FA

Living so close to the M6 it was a common saying if we wanted someone to leave the room etc

This is by no means a defence of our owner and similarly not a criticism of beasty77. But as a supporter for almost 60 years, I would be interested to know the definition of "our Vale" as in the statement "we want our Vale back"? Is "our Vale" a sustainable proposition?
Our Vale is a FC sitting in the middle of the 3rd tier, sometimes higher, sometimes lower, boosted occasionally by super cup games(Every 10 years) As with most clubs hoping that next season will be better, most importantly that the club is viable. A community club in touch with the fans.

Fair play he's come out and told us his side. It's not worked we are in a mess. But we aren't the first club to roll the dice and end up with double 1.

I don't agree with smurf abusing fans.

Il probably get dogs abuse now and be accused of the just accepting the current plight. I'm just trying to be pragmatic.

I'm not happy with this season but hopefully the club(smurf) will take a different approach.

Maybe Bruno did promise the earth and not deliver. Maybe it was just a 'throw enough **** at the wall and hope some sticks' approach.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using the onevalefan mobile app

If you do what l did and review all your comments on Twitter about me think you might accept we were both out of order

Smurf, I'm a fan of over 30 years. I have no responsibilities beyond those to my family. So long as I use twitter within the last, I'm not accountable to anyone other than myself when I post on there. I've used twitter to criticise you repeatedly, as well as praise. You're the Chairman of a professional football club, you should be way above twitter insults. You should be a class actions, a representative of a club with 150 years of history. Calling fans / customers names and questioning whether they're a fan is out of order, I agree.

Sent from my D6603 using the onevalefan mobile app

Archived