onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Millwall v Port Vale

Fosse69

All of that nonsense was just because it was so funny that he managed to score. Because he's so ******* *****.

I despise JJ Hooper, I think he's absolutely terrible but he's world class in comparison. Walker and Forester actually look to have some footballing ability.

Big Reg, **** me. We really are in a ******* dire place if people want that lummox on the pitch.

Really he is 23 and still learning the game ,its funny im sure our performance levels when he came on were 100 times better than when he was off the pitch .

Not even on the bench it seems Mr Brown agrees with u .

Lets all slam players who aint even played in the 0-3 v Peterboro and Millwall 2-0 defeats ,from what ive seen of the strikers on show that day they r better than that lummox u call him.

Advert

All of that nonsense was just because it was so funny that he managed to score. Because he's so ******* *****.

I despise JJ Hooper, I think he's absolutely terrible but he's world class in comparison. Walker and Forester actually look to have some footballing ability.

Big Reg, **** me. We really are in a ******* dire place if people want that lummox on the pitch.

AT Least the lad gets the crowd going and makes an impact and actually tries unlike hooper. He is a decent sub and much more use than ******* brown being on the bench.

We've got to start winning our home games preferably starting Saturday. Hopefully the Streete injury isn't too bad. Let's hope we get a performance!

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

On the coach coming back from Millwall they were saying Streets fractured his leg, doubt he,ll play again this season.

I'm afraid we'll be very lucky to get out of this mess.

The dye was cast last summer when the Chairman foolishly went for Bruno and his unfit motley crew.

Unless he starts to pay for a bit of quality then we'll continue to struggle. I can't see what Brown can do with the hand he's been dealt and no money spent on players in January.

We had not won two on the trot since last August. Our away record is shameful.

I doubt Klopp or Conte could turn this around with no money to spend and two of our best players going on deadline day.

Brown is doing his best. He's played over 600 games and knows the score, but unless he's allowed to spend a bit of money then we're only going in one direction.

I'm alarmed at what I'm seeing. For the past 2-3 years we've been on a steady downward curve and we're not investing in the team to do anything about it. The buck stops with the Chairman.

Yes, yes, yes!

Home games are where we need to get points. 8 left we need to win 6 of them to get 51 points, impossible no will it be enough not sure but one thing is certain the team needs all "Vale Supporters" to get behind them no excuses if you cant get behind them 100% then dont bother. We can get out of this mess but only if we stick together and support our club. Let all the arguments/disagreements commence once we have played 46 games. Keep the faith....

I agree. I can't wait to see what defence we put out on Saturday.

I'm sorry to say we are doomed, I cannot see anyway out of this mess - did someone say Knops is now on 9 yellow cards?

It's immaterial who we appoint as manager... Guardiola wouldn't get us out this mess.

I think when you have the first half of the season without any decent strikers (only Jones) and the second half without any decent defenders (only Smith and Streete) then you know you're in trouble.

I'm predicting 0-2 again on Saturday.

But Yukon. Who would work under the current owner, in the state the club is in?!

Remember when fans were clambering for Rowett? He turned down Forest! Cuckoo land springs to mind.

And he won't pay the wages required anyway!

The club will carry on in massive decline until the tide turns and people open their eyes as to how he's running the club.

Look, I get Smurf pisses you off banging the drum about him relentlessly only undermines your point, although in this instance I think you're point is wrong in any case. Football managers are well paid, mercenaries for hire and arrogant ones too. If you offer the money, they'll come- we just have to hope Smurf has learnt his lesson there.

I never for a second considered ROwett as a viable option and you can't compare what's going on at Vale Park with that at Forest

Plan A,Plan B, lets go straight to plan R- relegation nothing so sure its been on the cards for months not just last nights result.

I have never been so pizzed off watching the vale in 35 years it really hurts to see them in such a fricking mess.

I genuinely feel this is the beginning of our slide into non league.

Puts last season into perspective I don't care what anyone says I would swop last seasons team and manager in a heartbeat, those that were disgracefully expunged in the close season must be laughing their heads off along with the rest of the football world Plan A Plan B what a joke.

Agreed, 6 or 7 new additions to last seasons squad would have been perfect. Yet our chairman has failed to see that and driven 10 out of the club. Clown.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Plan A,Plan B, lets go straight to plan R- relegation nothing so sure its been on the cards for months not just last nights result.

I have never been so pizzed off watching the vale in 35 years it really hurts to see them in such a fricking mess.

I genuinely feel this is the beginning of our slide into non league.

I'm sorry to say that I can only agree with you while the present owner who hasn't got a clue of how to run a football holds on to the control of our club.

The man is slowly but very surely choking the life out of the club and its shrinking fanbase.

Please,please Mr Smurthwaite if you have one ounce of love for Port Vale let it go to someone(s) who are capable of running a L1 football club because your list of failing prove that you certainly can't.

Archived