onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday Thread: Millwall v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Has he been offered the gig? He is caretaker manager still according to all sources. Now 6 weeks after Bruno's departure and we still have no idea what the hell is going on at the club. Who is in charge? Who is the manager? Where is the leadership? A ship without a captain. A ship that is taking on water...fast.

This season has been an absolute farce. Smurthwaite should be absolutely ashamed of himself as he is the one who has presided over this utter shambles. It is his decisions that see us where we are. Absolute disgrace. You are destroying this club Mr Smurthwaite. Act now, show some leadership, locate your balls or **** off- simple as that for me.

Totally agree mate, it's a joke. 1 win in 13 against the mighty Chesterfield. Wow

Well he was signed by Ribeiro, so according to Brown and his ego, he isn't good enough despite showing a lot more than the powderpuff Walker.

he isn't good enough, he controls a ball further than I can kick one, is 7 foot tall but cant win a header. To think we paid a fee for him too

he isn't good enough, he controls a ball further than I can kick one, is 7 foot tall but cant win a header. To think we paid a fee for him too

And yet he has still scored more than any of our other strikers despite mainly being used as a substitute. Someone who isn't god enough but can score goals will do for me.

I'm afraid we'll be very lucky to get out of this mess.

The dye was cast last summer when the Chairman foolishly went for Bruno and his unfit motley crew.

Unless he starts to pay for a bit of quality then we'll continue to struggle. I can't see what Brown can do with the hand he's been dealt and no money spent on players in January.

We had not won two on the trot since last August. Our away record is shameful.

I doubt Klopp or Conte could turn this around with no money to spend and two of our best players going on deadline day.

Brown is doing his best. He's played over 600 games and knows the score, but unless he's allowed to spend a bit of money then we're only going in one direction.

I'm alarmed at what I'm seeing. For the past 2-3 years we've been on a steady downward curve and we're not investing in the team to do anything about it. The buck stops with the Chairman.

I'm afraid we'll be very lucky to get out of this mess.

The dye was cast last summer when the Chairman foolishly went for Bruno and his unfit motley crew.

Unless he starts to pay for a bit of quality then we'll continue to struggle. I can't see what Brown can do with the hand he's been dealt and no money spent on players in January.

We had not won two on the trot since last August. Our away record is shameful.

I doubt Klopp or Conte could turn this around with no money to spend and two of our best players going on deadline day.

Brown is doing his best. He's played over 600 games and knows the score, but unless he's allowed to spend a bit of money then we're only going in one direction.

I'm alarmed at what I'm seeing. For the past 2-3 years we've been on a steady downward curve and we're not investing in the team to do anything about it. The buck stops with the Chairman.

Exactly, since the promotion season we have gone backwards. He's quick to dish it out and have a go at fans on Twitter. He used to have my support but not anymore.

And yet he has still scored more than any of our other strikers despite mainly being used as a substitute. Someone who isn't god enough but can score goals will do for me.

He has scored 4 in 20!!

He's dogshit.

All this "Reggie" chants is embarrassing.

Just proves the state the club is in when we want a donkey like him to return.

Drop him off at Blackpool beach after fleetwood away along with 90% of the other no hopers and throw the chairman in the sea.

**** me.

Puts last season into perspective I don't care what anyone says I would swop last seasons team and manager in a heartbeat, those that were disgracefully expunged in the close season must be laughing their heads off along with the rest of the football world Plan A Plan B what a joke.

All of that nonsense was just because it was so funny that he managed to score. Because he's so ******* *****.

I despise JJ Hooper, I think he's absolutely terrible but he's world class in comparison. Walker and Forester actually look to have some footballing ability.

Big Reg, **** me. We really are in a ******* dire place if people want that lummox on the pitch.

Yeah, but tell me how you really feel, Rory lad!

Archived