onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Investment or Administration ?

grebovale

I dont trust the board any more than you but they have done this deal now and theirs nowt we can do about it,as av said they will be responsible if it goes wrong but if all the fans groups drive them away the fans will get the blame and I dont want to be part of that..

I see your point, I just hope the sheep see it that way too :)

Advert

I think all of the groups are cautiously optimistic (whilst remaining sceptical) but they do want many questions answered. When they are answered, we can scrutinise it and conclude whether it is a good move for the club or bad and move on from there.

Many pro change fans want an excuse to go back and that is totally understandable and at some point we need closure on this whole sorry affair, that will vary from supporter to supporter. Some may have started to go back with the news of BB and GO going, some may go back now with investment news, others will wait to promises are turned into actual events.

From here this investment is not all what it seems, but I will wait until we see the finer details before making a conclusive judgement.

There is a lot of bitterness amongst fans towards the board and each other and this isn't healthy, the board will and has changed but the fans will remain, I only hope that this civil war will come to end sooner rather than later. I will not hold my breath.

I dont trust the board any more than you but they have done this deal now and theirs nowt we can do about it,as av said they will be responsible if it goes wrong but if all the fans groups drive them away the fans will get the blame and I dont want to be part of that..

Very confusing post...the deal is done...nowt can be done about it....yet valid questions from fans might drive them away.....the

fans are not to blame for questioning a statement with more holes than substance....it must be the fans fault though for giving the Board a vote of no confidence....how very dare they.

Starve 'em out.

It's of no use making judgement on the investment deal until we know all of the details.

The information so far has been in the usual Vale boardroom fashion - very vague, which causes the usual scepticism among the supporters.

The answers to today's questions from the supporters club may enlighten us as to the benefits or the unacceptable cosequencies of the deal.

It is certain that the answers will be given to enlighten about the benefits of the deal but whether they are the truth,the whole truth

and even worth listening too is another thing but any unaceptable consequences of the deal will of course be confidential.......it does

seem to be 400k of investment while the rest is not money into the club.....then again Bratt needs paying off.....350k into the club is not quite 5 million with 1.2 million upfront.

It is certain that the answers will be given to enlighten about the benefits of the deal but whether they are the truth,the whole truth

and even worth listening too is another thing but any unaceptable consequences of the deal will of course be confidential.......it does

seem to be 400k of investment while the rest is not money into the club.....then again Bratt needs paying off.....350k into the club is not quite 5 million with 1.2 million upfront.

Then again, many people don't want to listen and would rather twist the facts to suit their own agenda. £5m was never £5m, it was always only £1.2m with £3.8m to pay off debts (which I agreed with doing) but most, if not all would have to be paid back at some point with interest. A good deal yes, but it was never £5m worth of investment, it was £1.2m of investment with a restructing of debts to save Vale x amount in interest.

But of course, some people want to twist the facts to make up their own "truth". For example, Bratt is being paid off it seems but where has it been said that he will be paid off by this investment? It hasn't, but that won't stop some.

Lets give ML, PD and the investment the benefit of the doubt. Lets show the the team and micky that we are still behind them. Its going to be a few days before we have some answers about the investment, BB and GO. SO for 1 Saturday only (at the minute) Lets get down to vale park.

How can we consider ging to Vale Park when there as been no change in the Board.

Starve @Em Out

Mark Sims and Mo Chaudry should have been able to invest 24.9%

each which was 1.2 million....somewhat better than 400k.

Sorry but Mo Chaudry was going to put 5 million into the club to clear the debts as part of the plan...this was money into the club not for a new headquarters for himself or holiday tours....it was not grants for community projects that is not money into the club.....it was 5 million of his own money that Mo Chaudry was going to put into the club to sort it out and the interest free loans to clear the debts was part of a strategy as was turning them to equity...

Mo Chaudry wanted to own the club and would want a professionally run debt free business.

This 400k covers losses and gives this Board an extra 24.9% so that they can never be challenged at an EGM ever again.....the rest

is not money into the club and seem quite seperate schemes that depend on grants and loans.

Its still investment though, just not cash. The board have not said 5 or 8m cash

Didnt Mike Lloyd say he was buying shares from BB?

Mark Sims and Mo Chaudry should have been able to invest 24.9%

each which was 1.2 million....somewhat better than 400k.

Sorry but Mo Chaudry was going to put 5 million into the club to clear the debts as part of the plan...this was money into the club not for a new headquarters for himself or holiday tours....it was not grants for community projects that is not money into the club.....it was 5 million of his own money that Mo Chaudry was going to put into the club to sort it out and the interest free loans to clear the debts was part of a strategy as was turning them to equity...

Mo Chaudry wanted to own the club and would want a professionally run debt free business.

How can you be sure that the plan is still not to eliminate the debts? That is the sort of detail which has, so far, not yet been revealed.

This 400k covers losses and gives this Board an extra 24.9% so that they can never be challenged at an EGM ever again.....the rest is not money into the club and seem quite seperate schemes that depend on grants and loans.

Do you have a problem with grants?

Where has there been any reference to loans? I must have missed that.

And how does it give "the board" an extra 24.9% if both Bill Bratt and Glenn Oliver are no longer going to be on the board? The way I see it, it creates a situation where the 900 plus shareholders will have just as much leverage as they did before. Whereas Mr Choudry would have owned 51%.

Archived