onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Investment or Administration ?

grebovale

Out of interest was 9/11 a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda or a big government conspiracy?

Sometimes things are as they seem. A 5 million pound investment deal may well be, believe it or not, a 5 million pound investment deal.

It is getting so boring now to listen to every single bit of news coming from Vale Park to be completely bent and twisted and spat out as a load of anti-board nonsense.

You've long become nothing but a nuisance to Port Vale and genuine fans with a rational understanding of the situation.

What do you propose we do now? Hi-jack the deal and "Starve 'em Out" again with no idea of what comes next?

You're just bitter, full of hate and have lost all rationality on the situation a long time ago.

Shut up and let Port Vale go forward, first and foremost with promotion this season.

I'll wait until the SC feed back about the meeting, however your opinion will be easy to validate as in 12 months time our accounts should show us better off by £5 million (whether cash-flow or asset valuation). If it does, and I genuinely hope it does, then great. If it doesn't, then will you agree that Deakin and lloyd have lied to and misled the fans in one of their first moves as an open and transparent board?

Advert

I dont trust the board any more than you but they have done this deal now and theirs nowt we can do about it,as av said they will be responsible if it goes wrong but if all the fans groups drive them away the fans will get the blame and I dont want to be part of that..

They have had 8 years of trust from shareholders & fans,they lost it after the December AGM,

Has anybody from Blue sky got in contact with any Vale group to find out what we as supporter think about the deal?

Excuse me again for sounding cynical, but what exactly does the "investment" consist of - are Blue Sky "giving" the money with no strings, either to the club or to whoever / whatever Chatterley Whitfield is owned / run by, in which case that would be proper "investment" at no cost to the club, are they doing it on the expectation that they will get income from the use of the facilities, which may again be investment "at risk" with no cost to the club, or is it effectively money that they expect to get back specifically from the club at some point in the future, or if the expected income doesn't materialise, in which case it's really a loan, or series of loans that increase the club's indebtedness.

I hope we've managed to get answers on that - but seen nothing yet.

£4.6m to be spent on Chatterley Whitfield.

£2.5m to be spent on Community Projects.

£500,000 to be spent on US Tours.

That information is direct from the Club. That leaves £400,000 to be converted to shares(conveniently the maximum allowed).

Now, tell me where I have bent or twisted anything.

Where is the 4.6m for CW info direct from the club quote?

Archived