onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Investment or Administration ?

grebovale

We have the supporters club asking questions about the new investment today and everyone wont be happy with all the answers,the point am getting across with this thread is to ask everyone to tone down their comments,I include SEO BG NLV and our fellow forum PVO ,why should we you will ask,well I think Blue Summit might walk away and leave us with what have rite now and I for one and all of you don't wont that.If they do walk away our club will go in Administration I've no doubt about that and who will get the blame, OVF PVO SEO BG NVL ,Glenn ( I HATE HIM WITH PASSION ) will make shore every TV sports channel /every news paper /BBC Midlands Today/Central News and any one who will listen to him,all of us will dammed so to speak,you may think am going over the top but the board will do anything to shift the blame if it happens.Let THEM get on with this Investment and if it all goes wrong then THEY are to blame not us...I for one wont be part of any more ridicule on here and I will ask to be banned if it carrys on that's how strong I feel about this.. Sorry to go on but this is the future of PVFC in YOUR hands... I love OVF and enjoy been a member but I love PVFC more ..

Advert

We have the supporters club asking questions about the new investment today and everyone wont be happy with all the answers,the point am getting across with this thread is to ask everyone to tone down their comments,I include SEO BG NLV and our fellow forum PVO ,why should we you will ask,well I think Blue Summit might walk away and leave us with what have rite now and I for one and all of you don't wont that.If they do walk away our club will go in Administration I've no doubt about that and who will get the blame, OVF PVO SEO BG NVL ,Glenn ( I HATE HIM WITH PASSION ) will make shore every TV sports channel /every news paper /BBC Midlands Today/Central News and any one who will listen to him,all of us will dammed so to speak,you may think am going over the top but the board will do anything to shift the blame if it happens.Let THEM get on with this Investment and if it all goes wrong then THEY are to blame not us...I for one wont be part of any more ridicule on here and I will ask to be banned if it carrys on that's how strong I feel about this.. Sorry to go on but this is the future of PVFC in YOUR hands... I love OVF and enjoy been a member but I love PVFC more ..

Totally agree mate. To be fair, I can understand fans being wary, however, would there being so much doom and gloom towards this investment, if it had been released before Mo, Newton, ect.

Whatever, fans views towards Mo, ect, they are now past tense and I really feel we need to give this a chance. Who knows, it may prove to be a fantastic opportunity.

grebo

ignoring some of the more nutty posts, the vast majority of posts have been generally receptive with a deal of worry and a load of questions

I dont see what your issue is

Well I've seen loads of as you call nutty post and it may get a lot worse when we get the answers from to-nights meeting,my fear is driving away the investors will leave us up **** creek and the morons in charge of us now will have no were to turn but administration they certainly wont ask MO to bail us out will they..

Why should they walk away TWO contracts have now been signed one for Ameriturf and ripped up by Deakin and now Blue sky.

You say EVERYONE wont be happy with the answers from to days meeting.

I give you my word that EVERYONE will be delighted if this investment is the real deal.....Too many people are asking relevant questions, they may be awkward but they are no different to the questions asked of Newton Chaudry and Sims.

You say you love PVFC well I care deeply but I dont agree with short term fixes I care that deeply I want to make sure that our club is in the right shape and run properly for the next generations not just to get through this season.

You dont have to ask to get banned you just dont have to post

So what you are saying is.....Trust the board to get on with what's best for Port Vales future?

That's a big ask mate from what they have done in the past!

I dont trust the board any more than you but they have done this deal now and theirs nowt we can do about it,as av said they will be responsible if it goes wrong but if all the fans groups drive them away the fans will get the blame and I dont want to be part of that..

We would not even have to ask questions if the Boards statement had told us what was going on. The timing , nature and spin of it speaks for itself. From what we know so far it appears to be a load of ********. Why should we be thinking of admin when the Board have turned away 2 substantially better and forward looking offers in the last 12 months. I know who I think is to blame and if you think I am going to tone anything down, think again. *******s.

Lets give ML, PD and the investment the benefit of the doubt. Lets show the the team and micky that we are still behind them. Its going to be a few days before we have some answers about the investment, BB and GO. SO for 1 Saturday only (at the minute) Lets get down to vale park.

lets forget 8 years of lies and accept their word eh? not a chance.

grebo, don't you want answers to questions? well i do? i have lots of questions and so should you?

until i see some detail on this proposal and get some acceptable answers i will remain sceptical and rightly so. i will not sit back, turn up the music and forget that the board may well meddling while rome burns, the boards track record over 8 years has made me suspicious.

Lets give ML, PD and the investment the benefit of the doubt. Lets show the the team and micky that we are still behind them. Its going to be a few days before we have some answers about the investment, BB and GO. SO for 1 Saturday only (at the minute) Lets get down to vale park.

Exactly why do we have to wait?

Good shout, cant make tomorrow or next Saturday though. Can we make it in 2-3 weeks?

I dont trust the board any more than you but they have done this deal now and theirs nowt we can do about it,as av said they will be responsible if it goes wrong but if all the fans groups drive them away the fans will get the blame and I dont want to be part of that..
There is another way of looking at it. Hank has never been to the club, is he the one being conned? Used as a front for a redevelopment project, who really owns Chatterley Whitfield? I have no doubt a new training complex is useful and could swing a potential players mind. Looking at the size of VP a player could see it full in the Championship, short trip to the training ground, with Plastic pitches etc may clinch the deal. We need to be cautious and see the detail, as well as getting a new board.

Archived