onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Investment or Administration ?

grebovale

Advert

blvf, people will believe what they want and think what they want. leopards do not change their spots and as said before 8 years of lies don't change because the headline gets bigger.

this deal has been re packaged now for a third time by mr melzack , yet deakin insists it is a completely different deal than the ags one . well here are just some of the points which are the same , without knowing the rest of the detail.

ags , american based global turf dealers.

blue sky , american based global turf dealers.

ags, proposed plans for a training development at chatterley whitfield involving plastic pitches on land vale don't own.

blue sky , prosed plans for a training development at chatterley whitfield involving plastic pitches on land vale don't own.

ags , £400k in cash for two seats on board + £100k loan.

blue sky, £400k in cash for possibly 1 or more seats on the board . bill bratt to be paid off so may be - £110k .

ags , sponsorship of 10 years of pre season friendlies in america or elsewhere to the tune of £50k per annum.

blue sky, sponsorship of 10 years of pre season friendlies in america or elsewhere to the tune of £50k per annum.

ags, little or no historical information on this company.

blue sky , little or no historical information on this company.

ags, website recently constructed to a seemingly low standard.

blue sky , website recently constructed to a seemingly low standard.

ags, a global player with seemingly no global presence.

blue sky, a global player with seemingly little global presence.

just a few similarities which just ring a few alarm bells, when we are being told that the companies have no connection and the deals are completely different .

lets hope people are bothered over nothing at all .

however i still do not understand why a company such as blue sky who are supposedly going to invest potenially 8 million in a fourth division loss making football club, didn't want maximum exposure in the press . sky , the bbc , itv and written and audio media would have all been interested in such a news story . as a company they would have got enormous exposure . albeit i am sure the waiting press may have actually wanted to ask a question or two.

Got to agree and to add some of the same brokers involved in both deals.

melzack commented himself that this deal has been pushed by himself for over 3 years that is under the banners of selman , ags and now blue sky . this time its a winner though ? whats changed? why is it better now?

as i said hope i'am sceptical for no reason at all but there are too many unanswered questions at the minute not to be so.

I think reading between the lines there is some sort of academy on its way to pvfc.

Sounds about right to me, too.

And once again, there is NO CONNECTION between AGS and Blue Sky. They are owned by completely different people, with a substantially different track record and financial standing.

Not sure what's been twisted or what's the "truth" but if you do a simple analogy it comes down to a successful, wealthy and passionate local businessman or a US plastic pitch supplier with an unknown CEO.

But, as has been said, we look to the future and much greater info about the new deal :yes:

Or if you live in America, you could say that a passionate successful businessman with 40 years experience in his field has invested in an English soccer club ahead of an unknown businessman.

Because that's how they will see it. With the greatest respect to Mo, he will be unheard of in many American places whereas Hank will be quite well known in local circles to him.

But this is what I mean about people twisting the facts.

This investment is 400k into the club and the rest is not money into the club but on other projects...some of that 400k has to pay Bratt off.

Not rubbishing the Blueskyturf deal as 340k is at the end of the day 340k and covers some losses.

The Mark Sims and Mo Chaudry offer to each invest 24.9% was 600k each and a 1.2 million investment which is better than 360k.

The availability of 5 million taken from a bank account and tied up in the club with the use of interest free Directors loans to clear the clubs debts with the aim of owning a debt free club such that once in control of the club whether still interest free Directors loans or equity the money would be invested into sorting the club out

and not other projects....as a business model Mo Chaudry would have control and no creditors....Mo Chaudry would use 5 million from that 39 million fund for projects on Port Vale to gain control and clear the debts....even before turning this to equity as the club would owe Mo Chaudry the money Mo Chaudry would essentially own the club.....with 49.8% plus the Robbie Williams proxy the 75% required to change the 24.9% rule could be a reality then that investment could be turned into equity.

Mo wouldn't own the club unless he purchased shares from every other shareholder so that's wrong, Port Vale would still be owned by V2001. The rest of it is complete guesswork on your part with no fact so I can't be bothered try and debate with people who won't listen

Or if you live in America, you could say that a passionate successful businessman with 40 years experience in his field has invested in an English soccer club ahead of an unknown businessman.

Because that's how they will see it. With the greatest respect to Mo, he will be unheard of in many American places whereas Hank will be quite well known in local circles to him.

But Hank is/was unheard of here until The Chuckle Brothers found him, just as Mo would be in America.

No Mark. Any American will see it as 'Successful Local Boy Invests In English 4th Tier Soccer(!) Team We've Never Heard Of'. I wonder if any American would wonder why?

No Mark. Any American will see it as 'Successful Local Boy Invests In English 4th Tier Soccer(!) Team We've Never Heard Of'. I wonder if any American would wonder why?

They'd probably see it exactly as I do, a successful businessman wants to break into a new market and sees Vale as a perfect vehicle to do so. I don't have a problem with that.

I'm with Burslem Academicals on this one. The deal still looks like the Ameriturf deal "dressed up" This deal that the most were so against before the EGM. Unless there is some major rabbit pulled out of the hat that we don't know about (maybe what SV is referring to), I don't think it's that great a deal compared to the one that Mark and Mo were offering. Would be happy to be proved wrong or has the board just made me so cynical?:(

Archived