onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Investment or Administration ?

grebovale

As far as I can tell, only £400k of this is actually investment because that is the maximum that can be invested under the articles of association and the 24.9% rule.

If we assume season tickets are down 1,000, then roughly half of that investment is covering the lost ST income. If the walk up gate is also down slightly, then a further chunk goes on that, and I suspect the remainder covers the increased wage handed to Adams.

So that sees us through this season. So what next?

Advert

As far as I can tell, only £400k of this is actually investment because that is the maximum that can be invested under the articles of association and the 24.9% rule.

If we assume season tickets are down 1,000, then roughly half of that investment is covering the lost ST income. If the walk up gate is also down slightly, then a further chunk goes on that, and I suspect the remainder covers the increased wage handed to Adams.

So that sees us through this season. So what next?

Will I have to seo next season as well . **** me.:D

melzack commented himself that this deal has been pushed by himself for over 3 years that is under the banners of selman , ags and now blue sky . this time its a winner though ? whats changed? why is it better now?

as i said hope i'am sceptical for no reason at all but there are too many unanswered questions at the minute not to be so.

You've been right on things before BHW can't see you being far out this time.

Twitters... Mo and Mark offered 600k each for 24.9% each which is 1.2 million allowed under the articles.

Blueskyturf are offering 400k for 24.9% and that is the limit under the articles.

So 1.2 million or 400k and paying off Bratt.

Because the "Cartel' had 28% plus the Broxap shareholding and voted against change then 75% was an impossibility so Blueskyturf can only invest 400k.

Then again Hank sold his business for $10 million (£6.6 million) while Mo is worth over 60 million with a fund of 39 million for projects has been on "Secret Millionaire" and owns the U.K's premier water attraction.

Mo is local and accountable wanted to put 5 million into Port Vale while Hank has not even visited the club and this is all about a flagship Blueskyturf "showhome" training facility that Vale don't own....apart from 400k it is not money into the club for the club it is all about the Blueskyturf project......it is like saying Mo's investment into Waterworld and Esporta is part of Mo's investment into Vale and the "community projects" and holiday tours is not money into the club either.

Does this Blueskyturf 400k investment address the clubs debts or just cover a bit of day to day for a short period although by the sounds of it the money is to put in the seats and bosh the Robbie Williams suite with probably a loan player.

Twitters... Mo and Mark offered 600k each for 24.9% each which is 1.2 million allowed under the articles.

Blueskyturf are offering 400k for 24.9% and that is the limit under the articles.

So 1.2 million or 400k and paying off Bratt.

Because the "Cartel' had 28% plus the Broxap shareholding and voted against change then 75% was an impossibility so Blueskyturf can only invest 400k.

Then again Hank sold his business for $10 million (£6.6 million) while Mo is worth over 60 million with a fund of 39 million for projects has been on "Secret Millionaire" and owns the U.K's premier water attraction.

Mo is local and accountable wanted to put 5 million into Port Vale while Hank has not even visited the club and this is all about a flagship Blueskyturf "showhome" training facility that Vale don't own....apart from 400k it is not money into the club for the club it is all about the Blueskyturf project......it is like saying Mo's investment into Waterworld and Esporta is part of Mo's investment into Vale and the "community projects" and holiday tours is not money into the club either.

Does this Blueskyturf 400k investment address the clubs debts or just cover a bit of day to day for a short period although by the sounds of it the money is to put in the seats and bosh the Robbie Williams suite with probably a loan player.

It seems like a no brainer to me... what the Lloyd should be doing is be getting Mark around the table first and hopefully Mo would follow

I'm with Burslem Academicals on this one. The deal still looks like the Ameriturf deal "dressed up" This deal that the most were so against before the EGM. Unless there is some major rabbit pulled out of the hat that we don't know about (maybe what SV is referring to), I don't think it's that great a deal compared to the one that Mark and Mo were offering. Would be happy to be proved wrong or has the board just made me so cynical?:(

I agree... the board have being busy applying the make up before wheeling it out to us all. It still looks not quite right and ugly to me though :shifty: the jury is still out with the whole affair as far as i'm concerned, time may or may not tell :unsure:

Or if you live in America, you could say that a passionate successful businessman with 40 years experience in his field has invested in an English soccer club ahead of an unknown businessman.

Because that's how they will see it. With the greatest respect to Mo, he will be unheard of in many American places whereas Hank will be quite well known in local circles to him.

But this is what I mean about people twisting the facts.

You aren't half posting some nonsense at the moment. What the hell does it matter who anyone in america have heard of?

What annoys me the most is how a board that had a Vote of no confidence against them have closed the shop door in front of our very noses. But thats OK because we are third in the league and riding high.

This deal regardless of money, training facilities, artificial pitches or RW suite, LS Stand IMO is not the best offer that has been presented to PVFC.

It quite simply suits certain peoples agenda's.

I would dearly love someone to hand over 8M to Vale but that is highly unlikely without any strings. Its more a case of well what offer is actually better for Vale.

One that was conveyed in an open, honest and approachable way by a local businessman who had alot to lose, and not alot to gain from his bid. or One from an American Company who on the face of it are going to be using PVFC as a sales pitch (no pun) into the artificial turf industry in europe. We know nothing about them (other than they seem so closely suited to a previous deal to be unreal) and its a done deal that has ensured no further EGM or takeover can happen!

We have royally shafted!

We would not even have to ask questions if the Boards statement had told us what was going on. The timing , nature and spin of it speaks for itself. From what we know so far it appears to be a load of ********. Why should we be thinking of admin when the Board have turned away 2 substantially better and forward looking offers in the last 12 months. I know who I think is to blame and if you think I am going to tone anything down, think again. *******s.

Out of interest was 9/11 a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda or a big government conspiracy?

Sometimes things are as they seem. A 5 million pound investment deal may well be, believe it or not, a 5 million pound investment deal.

It is getting so boring now to listen to every single bit of news coming from Vale Park to be completely bent and twisted and spat out as a load of anti-board nonsense.

You've long become nothing but a nuisance to Port Vale and genuine fans with a rational understanding of the situation.

What do you propose we do now? Hi-jack the deal and "Starve 'em Out" again with no idea of what comes next?

You're just bitter, full of hate and have lost all rationality on the situation a long time ago.

Shut up and let Port Vale go forward, first and foremost with promotion this season.

Out of interest was 9/11 a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda or a big government conspiracy?

Sometimes things are as they seem. A 5 million pound investment deal may well be, believe it or not, a 5 million pound investment deal.

It is getting so boring now to listen to every single bit of news coming from Vale Park to be completely bent and twisted and spat out as a load of anti-board nonsense.

You've long become nothing but a nuisance to Port Vale and genuine fans with a rational understanding of the situation.

What do you propose we do now? Hi-jack the deal and "Starve 'em Out" again with no idea of what comes next?

You're just bitter, full of hate and have lost all rationality on the situation a long time ago.

Shut up and let Port Vale go forward, first and foremost with promotion this season.

I really hope your right about the £5 Million investment, I really do.

Time will tell, in 12 months the board will be judged on actions not words.

In 12 months time the Lorne Street must be fully finished & we must have a new state of the art training facility.

This is a timescale set by the board which they should be both measured & made accountable by.

It will then be obvious if this £5 million investment actually exists or not.

Fingers Crossed.

£4.6m to be spent on Chatterley Whitfield.

£2.5m to be spent on Community Projects.

£500,000 to be spent on US Tours.

That information is direct from the Club. That leaves £400,000 to be converted to shares(conveniently the maximum allowed).

Now, tell me where I have bent or twisted anything.

Thank you Glenn, glad that you think I have a rational understanding because I am close to losing my temper.

£4.6m to be spent on Chatterley Whitfield.

£2.5m to be spent on Community Projects.

£500,000 to be spent on US Tours.

That information is direct from the Club. That leaves £400,000 to be converted to shares(conveniently the maximum allowed).

Now, tell me where I have bent or twisted anything.

If the £4.6 Million completes the Lorne Street & provides new training facilities then great thats the infastructure sorted.

But why does this have to be the only investment.

We then need to find further investment to improve the playing budget.

If the £4.6 Million completes the Lorne Street & provides new training facilities then great thats the infastructure sorted.

But why does this have to be the only investment.

We then need to find further investment to improve the playing budget.

I'm just hoping that the land at Chatterley Whitfield has been properly surveyed and that the cost of safe removal of any toxic materials has been factored in. If not, this whole deal could hit the buffers very quickly.

Archived