onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ive been critical but.....

Mario

I've been critical of Smurf and his close season shambles.......But lets give credit where it's due, at least he has done what he said he would and put right what he and only he instigated, Brown seems to have addressed the teams weakness' so Friday night is the opportunity to get sorted, the season starts again .....Onward and upward :clap::clap::clap:

Advert

I've been critical of Smurf and his close season shambles.......But lets give credit where it's due, at least he has done what he said he would and put right what he and only he instigated, Brown seems to have addressed the teams weakness' so Friday night is the opportunity to get sorted, the season starts again .....Onward and upward :clap::clap::clap:

Nice one let's give them a chance to do the Vale proud again slightly excited for Friday's match

whilst I agree I'm slightly apprehensive about Friday on the basis that Remi will probably be missing and Popey is likely to be a physical threat like he was at their place. We need attacking options to give them something to worry about, exactly what we didn't do at Gigg Lane. At least Browny has JJ, Forrester, Big Veg and now Walker as options, a couple of weeks ago poor Veggie was on his own. I actually fancy him to put a couple away if he plays on Friday, I think the opposition will suit him as they're not particularly mobile at the back.

Glad you mentioned Reg.

With all these signings he's tended to get forgotten and although I wouldn't start with him he's proved an excellent impact sub after an hour and looks far better when he's got someone alongside him.

I think the lad deserves enormous credit for playing the lone striker role. He's still raw and very inexperienced, gets little or no help from the centre midfielders, and it's a very tough ask for him so early in his career over here.

I hope he continues to play a part.

:clap:: UTV

Not being funny .. But what exactly has he addressed?

It's early days yet but I do feel a lot more confident now and my gut feeling is that Brown knows what he's doing. Looking forward to a Friday night now.

I suspect sharing a beer with him talking about the Bruno era would be an interesting night!

Not being funny .. But what exactly has he addressed?

He seems to have looked at the forwards so hopefully we have a more of an attacking threat, also he has re-introduced the computerised training thingy bob I cant remember the name of that Bruno and the Ginger one ignored, therefore hopefully we should be a bit stronger and fitter, and I could be hopelessly wrong but I get the feeling Browny knows what he's doing.

Getting rid of our reserve goalkeeper and Martin Paterson is hardly putting it right. The squad is still chock full of poor foreign signings on long term deals, so a few unproven loans isn't going to change our fortunes.

Always look on the bright side of life da doo da doo da doo doo doo doo

Proof is in the pudding.

Make no mistake, it will be a long haul to turn this club around.

Michael Brown needs backing but as of yet he isn't even the manager on a permanent basis! He has addressed a couple of situations and comes across really well but we are delving into the unknown with him, just like Page.

The weight off the shoulders is that the clueless Portuguese have gone. The sad reality is that there are still way too many footballers on decent contracts that are taking money from Port Vale Football Club.

Amazing anyone can give Norman credit when he is only doing what any other chairman would do, e.g. New manager in place, sign a player or two, run the club properly, etc. Yet quite easily can brush under the carpet his huge **** up in the first place!

I think we will stay up this season. I'm sure Brown will get players playing for the shirt. I'm not sure where we go in the summer under this chairman though.

Sporadic lunatic doesn't even start to cover him.

Getting rid of our reserve goalkeeper and Martin Paterson is hardly putting it right. The squad is still chock full of poor foreign signings on long term deals, so a few unproven loans isn't going to change our fortunes.

No, but it's a start and we've got to start somewhere. - you can't just kick players out without settling their contracts!

I'm looking forward to seeing the new lads on Friday.

Bruno's gone, it's now time to unite and get behind Michael Brown. He deserves and needs our support.

Proof is in the pudding.

Make no mistake, it will be a long haul to turn this club around.

Michael Brown needs backing but as of yet he isn't even the manager on a permanent basis! He has addressed a couple of situations and comes across really well but we are delving into the unknown with him, just like Page.

The weight off the shoulders is that the clueless Portuguese have gone. The sad reality is that there are still way too many footballers on decent contracts that are taking money from Port Vale Football Club.

Amazing anyone can give Norman credit when he is only doing what any other chairman would do, e.g. New manager in place, sign a player or two, run the club properly, etc. Yet quite easily can brush under the carpet his huge **** up in the first place!

I think we will stay up this season. I'm sure Brown will get players playing for the shirt. I'm not sure where we go in the summer under this chairman though.

Sporadic lunatic doesn't even start to cover him.

Did he run your dog over or something yes the bloke has made mistakes have you ever made a mistake Jesus you act like your whiter than white I'm sorry but this post sounds like a kid who's mum has taken a toy off them

Did he run your dog over or something yes the bloke has made mistakes have you ever made a mistake Jesus you act like your whiter than white I'm sorry but this post sounds like a kid who's mum has taken a toy off them

Ha ha.

To put it bluntly, no, I'm not whiter than white. None of us are. But it's not about me. It's about Port Vale Football Club. A club I have supported since 1985. And a club that, in its current situation, cannot afford to keep making mistakes.

The current chairman has made enough already. That's why fans are leaving in their droves.

I'm just very concerned that my club will no longer exist in five years time because of the idiot in charge of it.

Get personal if you want, I have no hard feelings to any supporter of our club, but I can see his failings. His huge failings, that are putting our clubs future in jeopardy.

I'm sorry you can't see it.

Archived