onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurf on the radio

Mario

Advert

There will be people on here with this day crossed off on their calendars. Pitch forks at the ready!

I wonder if they ask the pub landlord about his accounts or the butcher or papershop because they are their customers they should stop worrying and watch the football it's easy it's not a fan owned club anymore

Ok excellent.. What are the many options available to him?

The various ways in which he could put money into the company. An accountant or similar would be better qualified to answer but off the top of my head..

Directors loan (terms can be whatever he wants I guess)

Loan from an external party

Share issue/purchase (within this there are numerous ways of putting money into the business) I guess if he did this in some way then technically there is no debt.

As I say an accountant or similar is far more qualified than me to explain

The various ways in which he could put money into the company. An accountant or similar would be better qualified to answer but off the top of my head..

Directors loan (terms can be whatever he wants I guess)

Loan from an external party

Share issue/purchase (within this there are numerous ways of putting money into the business) I guess if he did this in some way then technically there is no debt.

As I say an accountant or similar is far more qualified than me to explain

Two out of the three options you have given are loans???? So debt? These would need to be repaid?

Two out of the three options you have given are loans???? So debt? These would need to be repaid?

Indeed there would be debt with some of the options. I've no issue with there being debt as such I'm interested in knowing what form the debt takes, what the terms are..what are the possible implications for PVFC of the way the debt is structured. As I said I've no right to know but I'd like to know.

Fairynuff..some of us are so why not leave us to discuss the matter..no one is forcing you to discuss it

I’m interested to know why the sudden fascination. Well no I’m not interested.. I know why! Because you have an agenda. Like a lot of people on here. I will get grief for saying it but that’s all you see on OVF these days. This is why there are only about 50 people on here now. Its embarrassing and I hope Norman steers clear because if it was me, I would walk away. I would sell up to any old ***** and leave them to deal with the fall out. He owes us nothing yet continues to try and better us as a club! Yes sometimes he royally messes up (Bruno) but I have no doubt that he will get it right!

Nathan Smith, Jak Alniwick and Remi Streete are worth that on their own

Dont forget liabilities VAT, PAYE, salary commitments under player contracts.The normal methods of share valuation would require a discount on unrealised assets and any amounts received would be subject to corporation tax. There are a lot of worthless players whose contracts will still have to be serviced.

I'm interested to know why the sudden fascination.

As I've already posted..it's not sudden. I mentioned it and my concerns as soon as I became aware of the loans months/years ago.

Well no I'm not interested.. I know why! Because you have an agenda.

You are mistaken that I have an agenda regarding Norman just as you are mistaken that it's a sudden fascination (and it's not a fascination).

like a lot of people on here. I will get grief for saying it but that's all you see on OVF these days. This is why there are only about 50 people on here now. Its embarrassing and I hope Norman steers clear because if it was me, I would walk away. I would sell up to any old ***** and leave them to deal with the fall out. He owes us nothing yet continues to try and better us as a club! Yes sometimes he royally messes up (Bruno) but I have no doubt that he will get it right!

The only thing I care about is the wellbeing of PVFC..that's my agenda and getting rid of Norman isn't on it. I'd love him to stay cos that means he's a success. I have repeatedly posted that he needs help with running the club, not that he needs to go and that's how I feel now.

But I am interested in knowing the substance of these loans, as I have been since I became aware of them.

I'm afraid you are making stuff up (agenda, sudden fascination etc) and then posting on the basis that it's true....so I can't engage with you further on this.

Archived