onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday thread: Peterborough Utd v Port Vale

robf

Advert

why are people so bothered about stoke's result, weve got a good point at peterborough, and well deserved, why do we have to discuss stoke's result.

Some call it friendly rivalry. Some of us grew up in a family that brother/sisters supported Sjoke. So you enjoyed the banter of seeing them beat. Friends would wind me up when Vale lost and so you do it back.

we need to keep playing jones, is pretty much the form striker and looks like he knows where the net is more than anyone else, i do think pato will come good, as for cecilia, he needs to toughen up, there's not much of a physical side to him, weve got potential to beat gillingham at home next week, on paper it looks as tough as peterborough, but were showing we can compete, the boring page and the conference standard player's we had playing for us last season would of gave up in that (obviously that doesnt include grant and foley)

why are people so bothered about stoke's result, weve got a good point at peterborough, and well deserved, why do we have to discuss stoke's result.

Because I'm happy Stoke lost? I didn't ask to discuss it I simply stated its made me even happier. Read my post I'm over the moon with our point and said that!! Christ

Smurf talked about us "missing out" on Leon Best and Luke Varney, then we go and sign Paterson who was released by Blackpool!

Just feel if we'd signed a striker of that calibre (which we were never going to) we'd be more than a match for anyone.

Paterson isn't the answer

Cicilia isn't a footballer

Luciano Becchio is available. That's the kind of player we should have been in for instead of having a 30+ man squad.

if cicillia isnt a footballer then what is he? a salesmen, a fitness instructor?, a lorry driver?

we need to keep playing jones, is pretty much the form striker and looks like he knows where the net is more than anyone else, i do think pato will come good, as for cecilia, he needs to toughen up, there's not much of a physical side to him, weve got potential to beat gillingham at home next week, on paper it looks as tough as peterborough, but were showing we can compete, the boring page and the conference standard player's we had playing for us last season would of gave up in that (obviously that doesnt include grant and foley)

Yes, Conference standard - as the fans of Shrewsbury and Notts County are beginning to find out.

I also think Paterson will start to come good - he's clearly been a class player in the past whose career has been blighted by injury. Given a run in the side, he may well regain his form. We will see!

Yes, Conference standard - as the fans of Shrewsbury and Notts County are beginning to find out.

I also think Paterson will start to come good - he's clearly been a class player in the past whose career has been blighted by injury. Given a run in the side, he may well regain his form. We will see!

Quite hilarious really as people were actually deluded to think these were good footballers!!

Some greast saves by Jak Alnwick and rode our luck at times, good point earned.

Alex Jones seems a goal scorer and when you got one of those in your team there's always a chance. Souded like Smith and Streete played well again and it's good to see we've got a defender in Smith who can cause havok in the opposing penalty area and score some goals.

Archived