onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Oliver Proud of Acheivements

Advert

GLENN is the most hated man at the club,he is to thick skinned to realise this,I just can't understand how he as changed over the years,I had respect for him when he used to post on hear, to many ******* have affected his brain......... bit abrupt a no but he makes my blood boil just writing about him......:angry:

He can't even resign without some patronising *****.

He respresents everything that is wrong with our Club.

What's the betting that he hangs around, as he says, and re-emerges in another form but less scruffy and aggressive.

It's just a good job that Lloyd hates him

Have you or Caroline spotted him in Oxfam then Alan?.

The last sentance:

"If they like what they see then we'll continue to build up the club."

He isn't going to leave

Thats exactly how I read it also...............another sentence says 'he will be there to help new directors'??? doesn't sound like he'll be vacating the building soon enough!

I was almost tempted to go up today until I read that, who the **** does he think he is and to say this "But every supporter will have to judge the new investment on its merits and give it a fair hearing." is an absolute disgrace, did you with previous investors? I think not.

Shareholders judged the whole board on its merits.They got a vote of no confidence.But we all know what ever shareholders/supporters think it make no difference.

So if you are reading this Glenn you are again showing your true arrogance.Glenn you are a no body,nothing.Bye bye.

Can anyone name me a club that doesn't have a community programme?

Can anyone name me a club where a community programme exists but people say 'actually, they aren't doing a good job in the community'.

We've had plenty of platitudes about the community programme, the youth system down the years from V2001. This sort of talk is cheap. Even Bell had a decent community programme. This is the bare minimum you would expect from a football club.

Oliver's parting shot is that ""A great number of fans are already united, but there are a vocal minority who are up in arms about various things". How patronising. Any achievements V2001 made were at the expense of the club's balance sheet and league position. Those are the two bottom lines.

Thats exactly how I read it also...............another sentence says 'he will be there to help new directors'??? doesn't sound like he'll be vacating the building soon enough!

He is just a lying ******* who likes to pick on old people,when / if he retires there wont be a retirement home to take him in, .

Every supporter will have to judge the new investment on its merits and give it a fair hearing. We would if we knew what the f... it was.

By time we get to know what it is,it will be too late.Bungling Bill & Oliver the orrible will not be available to explain why they went for this so called great investment and turned away other investment.

So V2001 is no more when oliver finally goes... strange I thought V2001 was a collective, of shareholders who had to join V2001 to purchase shares... Is it being scrapped? do the shareholders know?

The last word [of any interest] from oliver is that the new investor/s only want one seat on the board.... bratts going.... olivers going... adams is standing down.... so that makes 2 remaining directors.... lloyd and the new guy.... thats progress?

Guest southburslemvaliant
So V2001 is no more when oliver finally goes... strange I thought V2001 was a collective, of shareholders who had to join V2001 to purchase shares... Is it being scrapped? do the shareholders know?

The last word [of any interest] from oliver is that the new investor/s only want one seat on the board.... bratts going.... olivers going... adams is standing down.... so that makes 2 remaining directors.... lloyd and the new guy.... thats progress?

Jesus Christ!

Do you want them gone or not?

Archived