New signing?

valiant_593

Advert:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen the press release - I can confirm there is a new signing and it will be published on OVF at 5pm.

I cannot say anymore as the content is obviously embargoed till 5pm.

I have seen the press release - I can confirm there is a new signing and it will be published on OVF at 5pm.

If it is a striker, that takes us upto 5. They can't all play. Who will be leaving? Hooper??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advert:

If it is a striker, that takes us upto 5. They can't all play. Who will be leaving? Hooper??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why can't we have 5 strikers ATW?We've got 3 goalies at the club and loads of midfielders,they can't all play.

I've had the advantage of knowing this 30 mins before the rest of you but I reckon that's a decent signing. He was very highly rated when Burton signed him (which was only 8 months ago!) but he's probably got limited opportunities to break through now they are in the Championship. I guess he's potentially an insurance policy if Grant goes this season or next summer.

Advert:

I've had the advantage of knowing this 30 mins before the rest of you but I reckon that's a decent signing. He was very highly rated when Burton signed him (which was only 8 months ago!) but he's probably got limited opportunities to break through now they are in the Championship. I guess he's potentially an insurance policy if Grant goes this season or next summer.

Can't see any possible way of Grant being here beyond this season, even if we manage to keep him that long. Have we just signed the new Ian Taylor....?

Yep, I've personally got no problem with this sort of signing. I do wonder as someone said in the thread if we'll get him out on perhaps a half-season loan first of all but all the reports from his Grays Athletic days suggest he is a potential star. Not all of these sort of signings work (for every Enoch Andoh you can get an Aziz Deen-Conteh) but you have to take a chance sometimes and I hope it works out for player and the Vale.

Signed a 2.5 year deal in December 2015 so there must be a fee involved

Unless Grant going Burton. Smurf is mates with the Burton Chairman.

The other week I was working and the only way I could keep upto date with the Kidsgrove v Vale score was listen to the Burton v Stoke game. Matt Sandoz reckoned Burton had signed a player for £500k. How the hell can they afford that.

Advert:

Archived