onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

UK Independence Day - 23 June, 2016?

Aussie Rules

Advert

Ive fell for nothing pal, your scared because your a do gooder and you believe the stinking pile's of crap you read in them ponsy papers.

IM GLAD weve voted to leave because it's scared and upset posters such as yourself and REP!!!!! :clap::clap:

That was your reason for voting? Look at these idiots;

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/i-really-regret-my-vote-now-the-brexit-voters-who-wish-theyd-voted-to-remain-a3280361.html

I have absolutely no wish to debate with bigots like u, but ur post was hilarious - dennis skinner and John Mann not 4getting Tony Benn according to u are 'the extreme right'

now have a go at this crossword clue - 5 letters, beginning with a b, ending with t -'someone who thinks unreasonably that his own opinion ir right'

So how's this going to benefit the average working man earning say 15 to 20k per year or people like yourself that don't work?

As I said this is a victory for the far right moving forwards.

Tip for the day: As you try and spell words you should definitely try and look up the meaning of them, you might learn something.

So how's this going to benefit the average working man earning say 15 to 20k per year or people like yourself that don't work?

As I said this is a victory for the far right moving forwards.

Top for the day: As you try and spell words you should definitely try and look up the meaning of them, you might learn something.

you call me a doom and gloom merchant?

Yes it was mate

It didnt happen mate... the pound goes up and down, 10 years ago I got 75Bht to the pound now its 47, before the referendum it was 50.

The idea of europe was a good one, many nations working together... brilliant

What we got was many nations being controlled by unelected paper pushers, destined to failure in my opinion

cant paint everyone with the same brush from leave, some remainers are just as bad.

if you check twitter for example they are telling old people to die, they shouldnt have a say at all, if you are beyond 25 you have no idea of life, you are a racist, the vote didnt count should be done again, democracy shouldnt exist, ruined their lives forever, i even seen posts suggesting people should be killed, suicide pacts, rioting.

i have some of the posts saved, its like extremely angry turbo charged hippies constantly bleeding from the .......

I was going to say I'm really glad it is all over, but now we have the prospect of renegotiation, a Tory and possibly other leadership contests and maybe even a General Election.

Some ironies stand out, such as for all the name-calling the fact that Jeremy outlasted Cameron, and no, he shouldn't resign himself as he is a party leader not PM. Cameron as the main leader of the In camp had a shocking, lazy and futile campaign.

Secondly, the posts above by some right-wing Nazi dogdirts with their triumphalism are so stupid, as there is a real risk that this vote will achieve what Hitler couldn't and finish the UK if Scotland leave.

On balance, Osborne has to go too - his rmearks about Brexit emergency budget and so on were an own goal of massive proportion and many people now see him as the lying two-faced ambition merchant he is. It hurts to agree with REP, but Cameron was dignified in resigning quickly and Osborne should follow.

On a more important note how will this lot affect our 13 continental signings and new manager, plus any future signings - one has to get priorities right !

ps For those who want to know (and I do hope nobody is really that sad) I decided not to vote.

Sorry quoted your post earlier but forgot to add that whilst I agree with most of your points made, 1 thing that I disagree with strongly is that Corbyn shouldn't resign. He should be kicked out of the party, abject leadership, no fight, no bottle and a lack of absolute direction. If he wanted us out of Europe he should have stated so and regardless of what he thought of Cameron or the Tory party he should have stood by them throughout this.

Sorry quoted your post earlier but forgot to add that whilst I agree with most of your points made, 1 thing that I disagree with strongly is that Corbyn shouldn't resign. He should be kicked out of the party, abject leadership, no fight, no bottle and a lack of absolute direction. If he wanted us out of Europe he should have stated so and regardless of what he thought of Cameron or the Tory party he should have stood by them throughout this.

Couldn't agree more, can't remember a weaker leader of any party, IDS possibly aside.

Is he in or out of Europe today?

We have a squad of unknown players coming in and an unknown manager.... its all unknown... should vale fans give up and blame someone for the end of the vale world?

The EU has to sell its product just like we have to sell ours, Im sure they wont want to lose 60,000,000 customers completely so deals may well be done... who wouldnt want to add so many to their customer list?

Bit simplistic I know but the remain voters seem to need it.

Archived