onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Euro 2016

Advert

Disappointing result tonight, arguably the best team in the tournament so far on the plane home. This tournament has been a bit of a slow burner, the odd moment of excitement coupled with a lot of good defensive play.

Best team in the tournament - Croatie ?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Couldn't hold on to a 2-0 lead against a mediocre Czech team, and managed a mundane win against a lazy, half-bothered Spain side that would beat them 9 times out of 10. And a tight win in a dull game against a poor Turkey side, a lucky 1-0 and little entertainment.

Good riddance to their louse-bound right-wing hooligan flare throwers who almost maimed a steward, and we should all be glad this lot have gone. I'm absolutely delighted.

Best team in the tournament - Croatie ?:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Couldn't hold on to a 2-0 lead against a mediocre Czech team, and managed a mundane win against a lazy, half-bothered Spain side that would beat them 9 times out of 10. And a tight win in a dull game against a poor Turkey side, a lucky 1-0 and little entertainment.

Good riddance to their louse-bound right-wing hooligan flare throwers who almost maimed a steward, and we should all be glad this lot have gone. I'm absolutely delighted.

The players threw flares?... wow... thats shocking... I suppose it could have been worse... they could have thrown drain pipes, bell bottoms or oxford bags

The players threw flares?... wow... thats shocking... I suppose it could have been worse... they could have thrown drain pipes, bell bottoms or oxford bags

I think he means the fans otherwise he's misinformed.

It was clearly a very stupid thing to do though it was a political protest against their very corrupt FA, if anyone does a little research you can see why they wanted to hold some sort of political demo. No steward was maimed, don't know where he got that from even though a flare exploded next to him.

Whilst it was more justified than the mindless violence engaged in by the French, Russians, Northern Irish, Poilsh and indeed English it's still moronic all the same.

As for his logic about him being glad they are out surely he will be willing us to defeat as we've been involved in far worse violence and our team performances have been far, far poorer in the tournament to date than Croatia :laugh:

I think he means the fans otherwise he's misinformed

I know what he meant, I know you know I knew what he meant and I know you knew my post wasnt serious.

If I knew what I know before I came to know it would I want to know what I knew when I came to know it?

I know what he meant, I know you know I knew what he meant and I know you knew my post wasnt serious.

If I knew what I know before I came to know it would I want to know what I knew when I came to know it?

Or, to quote Alan Greenspan...“I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant"

I think he means the fans otherwise he's misinformed.

It was clearly a very stupid thing to do though it was a political protest against their very corrupt FA, if anyone does a little research you can see why they wanted to hold some sort of political demo. No steward was maimed, don't know where he got that from even though a flare exploded next to him.

Whilst it was more justified than the mindless violence engaged in by the French, Russians, Northern Irish, Poilsh and indeed English it's still moronic all the same.

As for his logic about him being glad they are out surely he will be willing us to defeat as we've been involved in far worse violence and our team performances have been far, far poorer in the tournament to date than Croatia :laugh:

Would it be too much to politely ask Geo and REP to re-read my post, and if either of you cannot manage the words, there is help available.

1. I said 'NEARLY' maimed a steward- and I was right, check the footage which is widely available on YouTube and elsewhere and some poor innocent had one of those pyrotechnics explode within a metre of his face, could easily have blinded him.

2. I did like your joke on the trousers Geo, but sadly I also never said the PLAYERS threw flares - I said good riddance to the hooligan right wing flare throwers - obviously to anyone with any grasp of English that meant their scummy FANS - the players may well be left wing and well behaved but one thing is certain - they are going home.

And who are you to judge levels of justiufication of mindless violence Mr deity REP - or can we take it to mean you think some mindless violence is justifiable (your word) and some is not?

Would a smack in the mouth for a gobby poster be justified - let's not take a vote on it in your case.

I'm not threatening you with that by the way, as I couldn't bear to wait that long in a queue.

And stop picking on Roy Hodgson - making fun of a possible speech defect by continually referring to him as Woy is not amusing.

We don't laugh at your deformed brain reasoning skills - and he is much better at managing (oh sorry, you call it officiating don't you dearest) than you could ever be.

Do you not want England to win the thing - bet you dare not answer that with a direct and unqualified yes or no.

OK back to your pram now you've been told off.

Archived