onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tax haven info released > GM Foods

JOHNNYAITCH

McDonell has not been focused on sufficiently. He is avoiding paying more tax in the 40% bracket. He is using the tactic many millions of people use which is to pump money in to a pension fund attracting tax relief. I am not critical of this action. But he is a hypocrite to be critical of actions by others including giving and receiving gifts from relatives. Such gifts, including inheritance have been taxed previously. His activity in bunging the pension fund is straightforward legal avoidance and costly to the treasury coffers in comparison.

Advert

I don't see what business it is of corbyn's what Cameron pays or anyone else for that matter especially as he hasn't insisted on blair publishing his tax returns. all this crap is political points scoring.

In the case of Dodgy Dave Cameron it's about integrity and honesty more than just tax my question would you buy a used car off dodgy Dave I rest my case

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/news/73685/embarrassment-jeremy-corbyn-over-missing-tax

Maybe the dog ate it

But seriously whilst him not having a copy to hand isn't a big thing in itself you'd have thought he and his people would have ensured that it was readily available before calling on others to produce theirs..looks amateurish

Tinpot JC, tinpot!

Another case of daft MP's spouting first and thinking later. I bet he was furiously masterbating when he first found out about Dodgy Dave's dad, now he's probably at little limp and sat in the corner with a dunces cap.

Inheritance tax is a disgrace.Its double tax.My advice to anyone is to legally give as much as you can to your kids while you are still alive.Hope you last 7 years.

Funky enough I had he same conversation with my mum the other day.

She's educated, worked her fingers to the bone for 40 years, literally never drunk or smoked and because she's saved and put her money into property her kids (me included) will be double taxed when she passes away unless she transfers her assets to her children prior to passing off this mortal coil. It's a complete and utter disgrace, she'd had been better off spending her life down the local pissing it away.

Personally I've told her to sell up, retire, spend it all by enjoying foreign holidays etc.

The more honest and genuine you are in the UK the more you get ****** over, the one thing that makes my blood boil whether you are a blue or a red.

#disgrace

Funky enough I had he same conversation with my mum the other day.

She's educated, worked her fingers to the bone for 40 years, literally never drunk or smoked and because she's saved and put her money into property her kids (me included) will be double taxed when she passes away unless she transfers her assets to her children prior to passing off this mortal coil. It's a complete and utter disgrace, she'd had been better off spending her life down the local pissing it away.

Personally I've told her to sell up, retire, spend it all by enjoying foreign holidays etc.

The more honest and genuine you are in the UK the more you get ****** over, the one thing that makes my blood boil whether you are a blue or a red.

#disgrace

Is your mums estate worth more than 325k?

Archived