onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tax haven info released > GM Foods

JOHNNYAITCH

can't see that tax havens wherever are a problem to posters on this forum, it certainly aint going to concern me and my begging letters and it's doubtful whether anyone on here is amongst the top 5%, maybe REP JACKO SKINTY and GEO.:D

It is a problem if you're disabled and you see your benefits cut, or if your local library gets shut down, or if your local A&E is at breaking point when you need to be seen.

Plenty of people aren't "all in it together " as much as they say they are.

Advert

It is a problem if you're disabled and you see your benefits cut, or if your local library gets shut down, or if your local A&E is at breaking point when you need to be seen.

Plenty of people aren't "all in it together " as much as they say they are.

Or if you are spending £9m of taxpayers money on propaganda leaflets to stay in the EU?

I wonder what happened to the Cameron offshore furtune when Davids father died?

Could it still be offshore? If so who's name could it be in?

I would have thought that preparation would have been in place for the passing of the fortune for when Davids father died.

If all or some of it was brought into the U.K. I would imagine that any due tax would have been paid. David has not mentioned this, although he did say that he has a savings account on which he pays tax.

http://www.bespokeoffshore.com/home/news/david-camerons-offshore-family-trust-46.html

"What is certain is that the prime minister, who once described himself as the "heir to Blair", was not the heir to Blairmore.On his father's death in October 2010, David Cameron inherited £300,000 in cash – just under the inheritance tax threshold at that time – while his two sisters split the proceeds of Ian Cameron's £1m Kensington mews house between them. In 2006, his elder brother, Alexander, a QC, moved into the £2.5m family home in Berkshire while the prime minister's parents downsized to the cottage next door."

Of course the money etc remains 'in the family' nudge nudge

Or if you are spending £9m of taxpayers money on propaganda leaflets to stay in the EU?

Why shouldn't the govt tell us its policy? Call it propaganda if you wish but it's govt policy (and I'm wavering towards leave). Doesn't mean I agree with what's in it.

The Vote Leave campaign has been reported to the Electoral Commission for allegedly making misleading claims in their own voter leaflet.

Of course there isn't any crime committed. These people club together to pass the laws (and the loopholes) that make it legal. That's what they're in it for.

Ahaaa..so now we know why the last Labour govt was so inept at closing down loopholes and going after the big companies

can't see that tax havens wherever are a problem to posters on this forum, it certainly aint going to concern me and my begging letters and it's doubtful whether anyone on here is amongst the top 5%, maybe REP JACKO SKINTY and GEO.:D

Maybe some people don't like to pay their full taxes when others are literally robbing them of the services those taxes are needed for. Post 61 sums it up better than I can, but are you taking the opposite view to be awkward or are you really happy with these people paying nothing when I'd guess you have paid a lot of tax over a long while - do you like being a mug for the rich ?

Maybe some people don't like to pay their full taxes when others are literally robbing them of the services those taxes are needed for. Post 61 sums it up better than I can, but are you taking the opposite view to be awkward or are you really happy with these people paying nothing when I'd guess you have paid a lot of tax over a long while - do you like being a mug for the rich ?

no but anyone who is on PAYE is a mug for the rich and can't do much about it but I say to that half soaked smarmy barsteward Osborne and that poncy two faced eton pig fellating fop Cameron touch my pension at your peril you traitorous con artist.

Some see being rich as a crime

Some want a PM who can relate to them..so they want a prejudiced, ignorant buffoon as PM ;)

that one eyed scotsh er gentleman Gordon brown for instance because he didn't repeal the Robert Maxwell memorial tax on our pension and the tory farty conveniently dropped it.

that one eyed scotsh er gentleman Gordon brown for instance because he didn't repeal the Robert Maxwell memorial tax on our pension and the tory farty conveniently dropped it.

Whatever happened to your pension doesn't excuse mis-spelt racism and hateful remarks against someone's disability, all in your first 4 words. I would agree that Brown made a bad mess of finances, but that isn't because his vision was affected or because he was born in Scotland, both main parties have pooped on working people from a great height in the last 20 years.

ps Your insults to Osborne and Camewron are far more accurate though.:)

Why shouldn't the govt tell us its policy? Call it propaganda if you wish but it's govt policy (and I'm wavering towards leave). Doesn't mean I agree with what's in it.

The Vote Leave campaign has been reported to the Electoral Commission for allegedly making misleading claims in their own voter leaflet.

I don't mind the government telling us it's policy but not at the taxpayers expense and certainly not in unlimited amounts of money,something which the Leave campaign does not have.

Talking about misleading claims,the government leaflet claims that "Remaining in the EU is essential to controlling immigration and securing our borders"?

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Archived