onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tax haven info released > GM Foods

JOHNNYAITCH

Advert

I see Jezza wants us to take back control of the Virgin Islands but on the other hand is prepared to give up the Falklands?

The man is a clueless tool,FUA.The Revenue have announced they've recovered billions over the last 5 years.Please can anyone tell me how much the self righteous commies did/have?

I don't think that making suggestions about this is the mark of someone clueless or a tool. What's wrong with considering options such as these? It may be unworkable but there's nothing wrong with putting ideas forward. Certainly a better approach than actually have your family benefitting from dodgy tax arrangements. Definitely better than revealing a budget so harsh, cruel and unjust that your won party revolts against it and a key cabinet member feels the need to resign.

However, trying to have a reasoned arguement with the likes of you two is futile. To paraphrase Stewart Lee, it's like playing classical music to a dog.

The man is a clueless tool,FUA.The Revenue have announced they've recovered billions over the last 5 years.Please can anyone tell me how much the self righteous commies did/have?

The actual headline figures are surely irrelevant, Howjy? If they have recovered £1bn but should have recovered £20bn, is that a success? The key should be how much are we losing out on. "Tax collector collects taxes" isn't really news in my view.

The actual headline figures are surely irrelevant, Howjy? If they have recovered £1bn but should have recovered £20bn, is that a success? The key should be how much are we losing out on. "Tax collector collects taxes" isn't really news in my view.[/quote

Probably so Chesh,but people asking about someone's father is intrusive.Its a start what's been collected,a start that hasn't been done or achieved before.Corbyn really is clueless about what's going on ,he has no idea on the country's economy etc.All he keeps spouting about is ****ing benefits and anti Tory remarks and his suggestions are not that useful.This government will sort it out.

can't see that tax havens wherever are a problem to posters on this forum, it certainly aint going to concern me and my begging letters and it's doubtful whether anyone on here is amongst the top 5%, maybe REP JACKO SKINTY and GEO.:D

I don't think that making suggestions about this is the mark of someone clueless or a tool. What's wrong with considering options such as these? It may be unworkable but there's nothing wrong with putting ideas forward. Certainly a better approach than actually have your family benefitting from dodgy tax arrangements. Definitely better than revealing a budget so harsh, cruel and unjust that your won party revolts against it and a key cabinet member feels the need to resign.

However, trying to have a reasoned arguement with the likes of you two is futile. To paraphrase Stewart Lee, it's like playing classical music to a dog.[/quote

Having a reasoned argument with you one who suggests Cameron is a ****er with your rediculous symbols.Your intellect astounds me.So now we bring in IDS.How many Labour Party frontbenchers resigned when Combyn became leader?All the Trots on the front row now.Get the Bolsheviks out.

The actual headline figures are surely irrelevant, Howjy? If they have recovered £1bn but should have recovered £20bn, is that a success? The key should be how much are we losing out on. "Tax collector collects taxes" isn't really news in my view.[/quote

Probably so Chesh,but people asking about someone's father is intrusive.Its a start what's been collected,a start that hasn't been done or achieved before.Corbyn really is clueless about what's going on ,he has no idea on the country's economy etc.All he keeps spouting about is ****ing benefits and anti Tory remarks and his suggestions are not that useful.This government will sort it out.

I agree that people's families should be left out of it, although I thought the same when the Millibands were mithered about their father. It's pretty poor form whoever is doing it.

Having a reasoned argument with you one who suggests Cameron is a ****er with your rediculous symbols.Your intellect astounds me.So now we bring in IDS.How many Labour Party frontbenchers resigned when Combyn became leader?All the Trots on the front row now.Get the Bolsheviks out.

Sorry, should have written 'hypocritical wan*er'. If you actually bother reading my post, the issue was with Cameron claiming this was a 'private matter' but happily denouncing someone who had done exactly the same thing. Utter hypocrisy. Talking of hypocrisy, I see you stating that mentioning families is intrusive. Were you similarly angered when The Mail made vile accusations about Ed Miliband's father? At least in Cameron's case, the allegations were proven facts rather than malicious lies.

Sorry, should have written 'hypocritical wan*er'. If you actually bother reading my post, the issue was with Cameron claiming this was a 'private matter' but happily denouncing someone who had done exactly the same thing. Utter hypocrisy. Talking of hypocrisy, I see you stating that mentioning families is intrusive. Were you similarly angered when The Mail made vile accusations about Ed Miliband's father? At least in Cameron's case, the allegations were proven facts rather than malicious lies.

Cameron outlawed the type of stuff his father was involved in.Funny how Blair and Brown didn't.I didn't actually read the article(s) re Ed Milliband.I don't read the Mail.Disgraceful if so and as disgraceful as the anti Semites in the Liebour Party.I'm surprised Milliband is still in the Party.BTW ,who the **** wants to see Corbyn's tax returns?That must be the solution to Global tax avoidance/evasion.:rolleyes:

I wonder what happened to the Cameron offshore furtune when Davids father died?

Could it still be offshore? If so who's name could it be in?

I would have thought that preparation would have been in place for the passing of the fortune for when Davids father died.

If all or some of it was brought into the U.K. I would imagine that any due tax would have been paid. David has not mentioned this, although he did say that he has a savings account on which he pays tax.

Archived