onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tax haven info released > GM Foods

JOHNNYAITCH

Because you're asking me a question. If I don't answer and ignore you, then I get accused of ducking out of responding.

Tell you what, don't ask me owt and I won't respond. Deal?

Hey you were the one going on about people moaning about being taxed above a 350K threshold then you claim not to care about it.

I'll ask whatever I wish..up to you how you respond. Deal?

Advert

Money is useless until it is spent and some greedy, selfish people have so much of it that it is impossible for them to spend it. (N.B. I am not refering to ALL wealthy people).

Nothing would make them more happy than to see another zero on the end of their bank balance, unless it a way to avoid paying taxation on it. They don't give a hoot for the starving young children who's stomach's are swollen because they've not eaten for many days. Some more fortunate ones, if that's a way of saying it have only had one small bowl of rice to eat in one week.

It's an fair world and people such as 'Dodgy Dave' and other cronies should not be allowed to legally avoid paying taxation on their vast wealth.

Money is useless until it is spent and some greedy, selfish people have so much of it that it is impossible for them to spend it. (N.B. I am not refering to ALL wealthy people).

Nothing would make them more happy than to see another zero on the end of their bank balance, unless it a way to avoid paying taxation on it. They don't give a hoot for the starving young children who's stomach's are swollen because they've not eaten for many days. Some more fortunate ones, if that's a way of saying it have only had one small bowl of rice to eat in one week.

It's an fair world and people such as 'Dodgy Dave' and other cronies should not be allowed to legally avoid paying taxation on their vast wealth.

Completely agree with all of that, some of the situations I witnessed in Africa were horrific.

If the above truly is your view then why are you so against GMO technology that will provide safe food to feed people in all parts of the world.

GMO food is poison. It causes tumours.

And massive profits for Monsanto and other corporations who are trying to force it on us - TTIP Obama visit about now - sign up Dodgy Dave, honest mate, we'll make sure you don't have to eat any of the muck. Obama doesn't eat GMO foods- I wonder why.

Can I offer some friendly advice, that trying to tell a small number of people on here for their own good is useless, possibly even dangerous, as they don't want anything except to divert and waste your time. Their own time is worthless and doesn't come into it, as they steal it from their employer(s). Tax cheats, time cheats , - very similar.

If you engage with someone like that, fine, but I guarantee they will divert the discussion in another direction and try to lead you away from the facts you provide.

This sort of person is unlikely to lie outright, but will try to get you into arguments on unrelated subjects, and wear you down,. They crave your time, money and soul If you could see them, you'd know the warning I am giving you is even-handed.

I wont say anymore on the subject - but you and I and maybe 4 or 5 others on here know for sure that GMO foods are bad news and only being produced for profit, life and health do not matter to the people making the money - oh and of course, whichever side you choose, its Jeremy Corbyn's fault.

If GMO food is poison and causes cancer then why haven't the millions of people around the world who have been eating GMO food for 10-15 plus years developed increased levels of cancer, they simply haven't and won't. GMO food is the only way to feed the increasing population on the planet. You can read about one of the most often quoted studies in the link below linking GMO food to cancer in rats, the study by Gilles-Eric Seralini has been dis-credited, it is extremely flawed, badly designed, has flawed analysis, there's no dose response and doesn't stand up to any scientific critique.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2012/09/24/does-genetically-modified-corn-cause-cancer-a-flawed-study/#74e51b2f29ca

If GMO food is poison and causes cancer then why haven't the millions of peoplJe around the world who have been eating GMO food for 10

Maybe you'd care to tell us your employer Paul, so that no one could possibly think you have a vested interest in Big Pharma profiteering or GMO poison foods - if you don't wish to name the actual company, at least which industry.

If you can also add the reasons why you think you are an expert and know more than anyone else on the entire site on all these subjects without insulting the posters who disagree with you, that might impress a few people too,

If GMO food is poison and causes cancer then why haven't the millions of people around the world who have been eating GMO food for 10-15 plus years developed increased levels of cancer, they simply haven't and won't. GMO food is the only way to feed the increasing population on the planet. You can read about one of the most often quoted studies in the link below linking GMO food to cancer in rats, the study by Gilles-Eric Seralini has been dis-credited, it is extremely flawed, badly designed, has flawed analysis, there's no dose response and doesn't stand up to any scientific critique.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevensalzberg/2012/09/24/does-genetically-modified-corn-cause-cancer-a-flawed-study/#74e51b2f29ca

Hi Paul. There have been higher levels of cancer and it is gradually getting worse.

Aroundthe 1900's - 1 in 1,000 were diagnosed as having cancer, although admittedly it was not looked for by many people.

1974, it became 1 in 10 people.

2007, it was 1 in 4.

2014, it was 1 in 3 people living who will be expected to have the terrible disease, but big pharma don't care. They are only interested in making more and more cash and gaining power.

Many countries have banned all GMO foods. They must have a good reason to do this?

USA governed by mega business' where there are allegedly back handers being paid, is the pit of hell cocerning food . I personally will not buy any food that is grown in America, especially from California, suh as grapes, raisens, kiwi fruit and almonds. I look for the country of source on the packaging i.e. almonds from Turkey or other mid eastern countries.

Any drinks that contain 'aspartame' or any other sweetener that is derived from the most evil company in the world - Monsanto, is strictly taboo.

Hi Paul. There have been higher levels of cancer and it is gradually getting worse.

Aroundthe 1900's - 1 in 1,000 were diagnosed as having cancer, although admittedly it was not looked for by many people.

Is it higher levels of cancer of higher detection rates? What are the proven causes of these higher levels if they are indeed higher? I'm not saying the levels are not higher just throwing in better detection as a factor

Personally I am somewhat biased in favour of the drug companies as their products have as far as I am concerned helped save the lives of close relatives or improved their quality of life. But I accept that they are largely driven by profit and not some altruistic motive.

Archived