onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe relegated next Saturday?

ollyandpatch

I know we are suffering at the moment, but just realised that Crewe could be relegated next Saturday at VP.

Things could be worse !

Behave you ;)

Relegation or not for Crewe this will be a 'dog fight' and they will be coming to our place with the intention to give us a right mauling :yes:

Advert

Looks like any four from eight to go down with Crwho and Colchester looking most vulnerable.

Northampton,Oxford,the Gas and Pompey coming up will more than make up for the loss in away fans.All have very decent away followings along with Bolton and two more clubs from the Championship,half of which have still not reached fifty points.

Looks like any four from eight to go down with Crwho and Colchester looking most vulnerable.

Northampton,Oxford,the Gas and Pompey coming up will more than make up for the loss in away fans.All have very decent away followings along with Bolton and two more clubs from the Championship,half of which have still not reached fifty points.

True. And with the Blades & Cov staying put, we've got some decent fixtures (although we'll be outnumbered soon, thanks to Vale "fans" staying away for bull**** reasons).

Without a doubt?

Seems like you're onto something.

£50 says we don't get relegated next season. Loser gives the money to the charity of the winner's choice.

Are you going to back your bull**** with some commitment?

don't trust you.

Come on Vale!!You have a big chance to redeem yourselves after recent garbage performances.The Crewe top scorer is ruled out so get at them from the start.Brown would be a starter for me ,as he IS a leader.He can wind the railway children up too:laugh:

Well I've made the offer on a public forum, and the club have all my details (name, address, telephone number).

So, what do you say?

Time to let your actions back up the words, don't you think?

actions words, what are you on about, I have my own opinions about the staff and the way the club should go and if that doesn't coincide with your thoughts just leave it at that,you don't need to make a song and dance about it, I don't know you and don't particularly want to ok.

Both Oldham and Fleetwood are leading 1-0 after 40 mins tonight so not looking good for Crewe at all at this moment. They have a really decent run in to but may be all over before they get a chance to stay up.

And Peterborough have just missed a penalty.

Archived