onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe relegated next Saturday?

ollyandpatch

I grew up in Congleton having not originally been from the area. Vale and Crewe were the closest league clubs when i was 6 or 7. My dad started taking us to Crewe and my brother loved it, but I didn't enjoy it much. We couldn't get in one day in 92' when Birmingham visited Gresty road when it was a real hole, so me and my dad sped down the D road and got to Vale just in time to see us play Plymouth. Me and my dad were hooked and have been going to Vale since, whilst my brother stayed a Crewe fan and is still to this day.

Therefore I agree with your statement. I can't wait to hopefully relegate them tomorrow. They were loving it when they beat us and saw relegated us from the Championship back in 2000. This 'holier than thou' perception they have of themselves, because they play the right way (They don't) and their famed youth academy does my tree in. I'm looking forward to not hearing from them as a club for a few years :D

That's my view as well stupers. Every time before we play them I think "I'm not bothered about little old Crewe", then you have to listen to their gloating, high pitched voices on Radio Stoke coming home when they've cheated their way to another 3 points against us. Does my swede in. Good riddance to them, hope it's AJ who knocks the final nail in the coffin.

Advert

Behave you ;)

Relegation or not for Crewe this will be a 'dog fight' and they will be coming to our place with the intention to give us a right mauling :yes:

Like being mauled by a poodle crewe v crewe old boys at the retirement home for has been ex crewe players

Pathetic, even for a bottom of the table club that can't travel 10 miles or so to a derby game, that's why they don't belong in league 1.

U can understand them though ,they have had a bad season but come tomorrow on the pitch u probably won't notice who's bottom 😯,.

It's a fact Vale cannot raise themselves for this game especially at Vale Park where there kids usually love playing on our big pitch .

The crowd will be very interesting tomoz as the Vale no shows will finally take affect me thinks although I could be wrong but I'd hate to think over 6000 Vale fans turn up and Grant and Co decide they r not interested .

Davis thinks highly of him aswell I c I'm in the Davis camp.

U can understand them though ,they have had a bad season but come tomorrow on the pitch u probably won't notice who's bottom ,.

It's a fact Vale cannot raise themselves for this game especially at Vale Park where there kids usually love playing on our big pitch .

The crowd will be very interesting tomoz as the Vale no shows will finally take affect me thinks although I could be wrong but I'd hate to think over 6000 Vale fans turn up and Grant and Co decide they r not interested .

Davis thinks highly of him aswell I c I'm in the Davis camp.

Seems that 1 fan at least doesn't agree with you. Grant has probably had 4-5 poor games all season and MoTM on more that half a dozen. I really don't know what you're getting at.

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/site/2016/04/crewe-fans-losing-grant-was-wrong-the-manager-should-go/

Seems that 1 fan at least doesn't agree with you. Grant has probably had 4-5 poor games all season and MoTM on more that half a dozen. I really don't know what you're getting at.

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/site/2016/04/crewe-fans-losing-grant-was-wrong-the-manager-should-go/

I spoke to quite a few Crewe fans whilst preparing this, every single one of them regrets Davis' decision to let Grant go, not only Ian.

I'd take a team full of Grant's now over what we currently have and I'm damn sure Crewe would, let's face it they couldn't possibly do any worse.

Archived