onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Sheffield U 1 Port Vale 0, post match comments

Fosse69

Advert

I agree, although I'm totally unconvinced by Page and although he's underperforming with a great budget he's spunked on a massive squad the Page out boys haven't come up with a decent alternative yet. He's doing ok, probably underperforming but we have improved defensively and he's proven he can pick a player.

He simply needs to stop dropping these regular bloopers and stop being so set in his ways particularly away from home.

That should come with experience as it did Rudge.we hope

Faded ?? I didn't see him fade. I saw him win us the game against Sheff Utd , get sent off at Burton and then never start again.

Some games i agree he was a threat and excellent but when you wanted to see him come on and turn games after he was dropped he couldn't.....maybe i am blinkered since his pathetic attempts at grabbing the ball for the penalties v Peterborough,not just the once but for both and for me that cost us that game and i didn't feel the same towards him after that

Some games i agree he was a threat and excellent but when you wanted to see him come on and turn games after he was dropped he couldn't.....maybe i am blinkered since his pathetic attempts at grabbing the ball for the penalties v Peterborough,not just the once but for both and for me that cost us that game and i didn't feel the same towards him after that

So who did you give as an alternative?

Feeble performance against a side that was their for the taking for any half decent side. Can we have another manager for on the road? Page hasn't got a clue.

We wouldn't have had a shot at goal if we were still playing the same game now. Just ridiculous.

Mid table position was a nailed on certainty from the start of the season. You may have been saying it for a month, but the more objective and rational supporters will not be surprised. Anyone who thought and maybe still thinks we're candidates for the playoffs are just deluding themselves!

Sheffield fans must be deluded then also as they think they should be in the playoffs.

People suggest all sorts of formations. 4-3-3,4-5-1,4-4-2,4-4-1-1 etc.Yesterday was an example of correct formation but Page can't play for them.The passing yesterday was appalling.I was surprised Okey wasn't brought on,I think an average performance by him and he would have taken Sheff Utd apart.

Byron Moore is a joke of a footballer.

He is up there with some of the worst Vale players of all time.

The lad has no confidence. ****s himself in a 60/40 to him! Can't beat a man. Has less than 5 assists and goals a season. All in all, a waste of space.

If we have another 12 months of him next season we may as well pack in now if we want to score goals.

Attrocious footballer.

He wasn't atrocious against Coventry the other week,you do know he's just returning from injury

Byron Moore is a joke of a footballer.

He is up there with some of the worst Vale players of all time.

The lad has no confidence. ****s himself in a 60/40 to him! Can't beat a man. Has less than 5 assists and goals a season. All in all, a waste of space.

If we have another 12 months of him next season we may as well pack in now if we want to score goals.

Attrocious footballer.

I'd play him over Dodds down the right but neither of them are a Gareth Ainsworth?

Archived