onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Should we send the RAF to Syria?

TeenValiant

If America had a warplane shot down by Turkish terrorists and pilots killed your nuke statement would be very close to reality thank god Putin is in charge of Russia and not barrack the bomber or Hilary Clinton

With respect, on the international stage and when subject to pressure economically or in a way that would reduce his popularity at home from say 90% to 85%, Putin can be influenced. But he is KGB. When unchecked he most certainly is prepared to raise a city or region to the ground to deal with terrorists. That is his solution to Chechnya.

Advert

With respect, on the international stage and when subject to pressure economically or in a way that would reduce his popularity at home from say 90% to 85%, Putin can be influenced. But he is KGB. When unchecked he most certainly is prepared to raise a city or region to the ground to deal with terrorists. That is his solution to Chechnya.

With respect Putin is the only world leader of a superpower with any credibility he regularly provides sensible solutions to world problems making the others like Cameron and obarrak the bomber look like morons and the fact hes recognised turkey as helpers of Isis even before there act of terrorism shows his perception

Dennis Skinner - Hits the Nail on the Head 100%

"Isn't it essential in any prelude to a war to be sure of your allies and to be sure of the objectives. Isn't it a fact that Turkey has been buying oil from ISIL; they used Turkey's trucks to store it; they've been bombing the Kurds and the Kurds have been fighting ISIL; they shot down a Russian jet even though Russia is wanting to fight ISIL. He has got an objective to get rid of Assad, a Russian ally, has got the opposite objective. What a crazy war! Enemies to the right of us, enemies to the left of it. Keep out!"

-Dennis Skinner 26/11/15

What a misrepresentation of the truth. Chechnya is 99per cent more peaceful now, with a political solution carefully negotiated by Putin that has allowed Grozny to be rebuilt and prosperous. Where do you get such ideas, or is it just an illusory vision in your head.

Dennis Skinner - Hits the Nail on the Head 100%

"Isn't it essential in any prelude to a war to be sure of your allies and to be sure of the objectives. Isn't it a fact that Turkey has been buying oil from ISIL; they used Turkey's trucks to store it; they've been bombing the Kurds and the Kurds have been fighting ISIL; they shot down a Russian jet even though Russia is wanting to fight ISIL. He has got an objective to get rid of Assad, a Russian ally, has got the opposite objective. What a crazy war! Enemies to the right of us, enemies to the left of it. Keep out!"

-Dennis Skinner 26/11/15

Absolutely SPOT ON I watched that clip and he often speaks the facts hence gets ridiculed by those criminal Tories who are in the main clueless sheeplike idiots

As much as they have my sympathies, I don't think the recently bereaved are the best people to decide whether to drop bombs on another country.

I'd also add that if one of my loved ones had been slaughtered in (for example) Paris, I would hope that my response would be to try and find the best way of ensuring these kinds of attack could be stopped, rather than just looking for revenge. I would also hope that I would want fewer innocent people killed rather than more.

Archived