onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Should we send the RAF to Syria?

TeenValiant

Advert

As already stated by others. The terrorists aren't in Syria they are living amongst us. We need the Muslim's to help shop them in.....I don't think it will happen.

I spoke to an ex councillor the other day while in Bangladesh he was told by officials he was dining with that British people are racist he replied I would let my daughter marry who she loved Muslim Hindu Christian would you they all said no they are more racist because of religious beliefs

As already stated by others. The terrorists aren't in Syria they are living amongst us. We need the Muslim's to help shop them in.....I don't think it will happen.

I agree whole heartedly...........Having watched the programme English woman Muslims and ISIS the thought that bombing will settle this problem are frighteningly off the mark.

The terrorists are amongst us, and there aint anything we can do about it .

I spoke to an ex councillor the other day while in Bangladesh he was told by officials he was dining with that British people are racist he replied I would let my daughter marry who she loved Muslim Hindu Christian would you they all said no they are more racist because of religious beliefs

religion over the ages has a lot to answer for and some religions are take more seriously than others some to the most violent extreme.

correct geo but to nuke them would leave nowhere for those screaming hatred towards the west to return to so we'd be stuck with them and the jihadists amongst them, don't think they would enjoy returning to a melted radiation contaminated wasteland.

the nuke comment wasnt meant to be serious, just bombing never works, the blitz on the UK in WWII didnt work, napalm in Vietnam didnt work.

I agree whole heartedly...........Having watched the programme English woman Muslims and ISIS the thought that bombing will settle this problem are frighteningly off the mark.

The terrorists are amongst us, and there aint anything we can do about it .

We know who they are Mario,which can help us do something about it.Bombing ,in itself, will degrade IS in Syria.Troops from wherever wil need to go in after to reclaim the territory from them.I read something last night,it was about the 'Royal Prerogative'.It used to used by the sovereign.Basically what it means is the sovereign was able to take us to war if they so wanted without agreement from Parliament.The RP has now been 'passed' to the PM and his ministers.So,as I understand it,David Cameron and his ministers can take us to war without a Commons vote.Don't think he'll use it though.Nobody wants bombing,but what is the alternative ?

the nuke comment wasnt meant to be serious, just bombing never works, the blitz on the UK in WWII didnt work, napalm in Vietnam didnt work.

Some Ruusian politician says Putin should 'nuke ' Istanbul in retaliation for the jet being downed.I'm not sure if he was being serious or not.:rolleyes:

Some Ruusian politician says Putin should 'nuke ' Istanbul in retaliation for the jet being downed.I'm not sure if he was being serious or not.:rolleyes:

Not a lot he can do like that since Turkey is in NATO. Main tactic will be to stop ISIS oil convoys into Turkey, and/or cancel sales of Russian oil and Nuclear contracts with Turkey.

There is an area of uncertainty between treating terrorism as a criminal offence and treating it as an act of war by people organised but not recognised as a country. Certainly there are a number of anti terrorism acts in the UK plus the normal criminal offences. I see ISIS as an enemy equivalent to an army or a rogue state with dictatorship. So if that is the case, adopting substance over form, then countries in NATO including France and Belgium are under attack and an attack on one is an attack on all. There is a chance with four of the five most powerful militaries in the world in alliance to crush these people. The only reason I can't see to bomb these people is the presence of a civilian population amongst whom the enemy is hiding. This is problem that must be solved.

There is an area of uncertainty between treating terrorism as a criminal offence and treating it as an act of war by people organised but not recognised as a country. Certainly there are a number of anti terrorism acts in the UK plus the normal criminal offences. I see ISIS as an enemy equivalent to an army or a rogue state with dictatorship. So if that is the case, adopting substance over form, then countries in NATO including France and Belgium are under attack and an attack on one is an attack on all. There is a chance with four of the five most powerful militaries in the world in alliance to crush these people. The only reason I can't see to bomb these people is the presence of a civilian population amongst whom the enemy is hiding. This is problem that must be solved.

Tornados and brimstone missiles are the best in the world.Pinpoint accuracy.This is why coalition forces want us in,to strictly limit civilian casualties.We're the best at using them.Those people who believe the UK is in danger of attacks if we bomb IS in Syria need to realise that we are bombing IS in Iraq already.I don't think IS will be saying it's ok to bomb Iraq but not Syria,any time soon.

Tornados and brimstone missiles are the best in the world.Pinpoint accuracy.This is why coalition forces want us in,to strictly limit civilian casualties.We're the best at using them.Those people who believe the UK is in danger of attacks if we bomb IS in Syria need to realise that we are bombing IS in Iraq already.I don't think IS will be saying it's ok to bomb Iraq but not Syria,any time soon.

Absolutely spot-on! We are already under severe threat of terrorist attack--doing nothing just isn't a realistic option. And, as you say, totally ridiculous that parliament has sanctioned bombing in Iraq, but are having so much difficulty in agreeing to allow that to happen a few miles to the west in Syria!

If America had a warplane shot down by Turkish terrorists and pilots killed your nuke statement would be very close to reality thank god Putin is in charge of Russia and not barrack the bomber or Hilary Clinton

Archived