onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Average attendance.

Spunk Trumpet

Advert

The previous regime were a bunch of idiots who got found out for what they were. However, they still managed at their best to turnover 1.6 million more than you have and at worse £500k more. Perhaps there is something you could learn from them therefore. As for having the 4th lowest turnover, how can a team that was halfway up the attendance league turnover less than all but three of them below?

I'll lurch back to facebook whilst you lurch back to Twitter where you can belittle even more people you arrogant pillock.

Hi

I am contemplating a 10 ticket consecutive game ticket offer for Bycars

only from Chesterfield game at £170

Well done 17 quid a game ,ive already got a ten match flexi ,me son a season ticket lets hope the players build the buzz cause ultimately its down to there efforts to build the buzz ,bar Millwall as been every league home game they have in fairness been very good .

Its a big ask but when Oconnor comes back i think they can do it ,no point thinking they cannot or wouldnt bother going.

The fans r out there ,but if they wont come u have to try get them.Stoke fans coming cause in.fairness when in.adminstration they came so fair play to them .

I want a full ground we who all go do we hardcore fans want the ground rocking,we all share your frustration

The other side of the coin is a full ground say Stamford Bridge ,very little atmosphere ,no passion ,used to winning.etc ,etc ,most premier league teams r like that in fairness (Leicester the exception.,brilliant fans )

Why not do a Heavy Rock concert at the ground every week me m8 says there was a mint.one years ago ,think outside the box .

In the meantime lets get at Fleetwood and show folk the last two results were two offs !! UTV

Well done 17 quid a game ,ive already got a ten match flexi ,me son a season ticket lets hope the players build the buzz cause ultimately its down to there efforts to build the buzz ,bar Millwall as been every league home game they have in fairness been very good .

Its a big ask but when Oconnor comes back i think they can do it ,no point thinking they cannot or wouldnt bother going.

The fans r out there ,but if they wont come u have to try get them.Stoke fans coming cause in.fairness when in.adminstration they came so fair play to them .

I want a full ground we who all go do we hardcore fans want the ground rocking,we all share your frustration

The other side of the coin is a full ground say Stamford Bridge ,very little atmosphere ,no passion ,used to winning.etc ,etc ,most premier league teams r like that in fairness (Leicester the exception.,brilliant fans )

Why not do a Heavy Rock concert at the ground every week me m8 says there was a mint.one years ago ,think outside the box .

In the meantime lets get at Fleetwood and show folk the last two results were two offs !! UTV

Are they?... the thread was initially to point out that crowds have not reduced for a number of years and in fact we are averaging more than normal this year... there are no missing millions just waiting to come back, we may interest some new ones if we play and do well.

Its unlikely a rock concert would be a goer with the houses so close

Hi

I am contemplating a 10 ticket consecutive game ticket offer for Bycars only from Chesterfield game at £170

What is wrong with selling the 10 game flexi tickets until there are only 10 games of the season left? Mechanism is already there. If anyone buys a 10 consecutive game ticket and then misses one they are not saving any significant amount of money.

I went to my first game this season v. Millwall; working Saturday afternoons put paid to most of my football watching but not working Saturday afternoons would put paid to it all.

Reducing the M6 to one lane northbound (I came off at j.14 and came up the A34 in the end) made me hugely late for kickoff but, I thought, the ticket office will be open and I should be able to get in quickly. Fat chance! The queue stretched almost back to the corner of the away stand and was moving slowly. I thought 'maybe there aren't as many staff working as it's after kickoff' but no, every ticket window was occupied, each with a member of ticket office staff working his/her **** off to get the tickets issued, so that wasn't the problem. The problem was that with the best will in the world five or six ticket windows aren't enough to meet demand even of a sub 5000 crowd. How would it go if results pick up and gates with it?

Norman, I'm afraid that as far as I'm concerned it's a failed concept. In my opinion either you need to get the tech in to take contactless payments on the turnstile or go back to cash turnstiles, at least as an interim measure.

The previous regime were a bunch of idiots who got found out for what they were. However, they still managed at their best to turnover 1.6 million more than you have and at worse £500k more. Perhaps there is something you could learn from them therefore. As for having the 4th lowest turnover, how can a team that was halfway up the attendance league turnover less than all but three of them below?

I'll lurch back to facebook whilst you lurch back to Twitter where you can belittle even more people you arrogant pillock.

You really can be a *** sometimes Tim. :)

Archived