onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Owusu Not Signing For Vale????

X-Valiant

Advert

Why is Brian Malzack seemingly involved in everything Port Vale these days?

Can't the sodding QPR fan bugger off back to Lonon?

Best thing is that he's only ever been to Vale twice.

Once, when QPR played before we tried to build a new stand and the last time, a few days after Micky Adams was appointed Manager for the first time.

He is flying to the states with the team though

Same old same old, about us having 'no money' (tis deano and sheffield) we could have easily payed owusu maybe its the fact that he may not be good enough for this standard and that we could get players, its getting boring now on every post saying we have no money!

Valiant_593 it's a well known fact that we don't have money!!!! So really they are just stating the obvious that we have fallen to the point of not been able to afford Owusu.....WELL DONE BRATT & CO!!!!!

I don't think he's disputing that.

I think like me he is sick of the same **** being stated on every thread, noard related or not as people are elighting in *******ising every single thread with the same mundane crap!

Let's come up with new things like the march and Rob's piece on his dad, not just crap throw away comments that are becoming tedious.

How on earth do you know we can't afford Owusu or is that just some more mud to sling?

Just a question, I know I am Anti - Board but I say this in peace, is SEO actually working???:whistling::clap:

Is SEO working..maybe, maybe not. I would say probably not, the whole idea of SEO was to make the board resign, and not to drive the club into admin but I cannot see the board resigning in the near future and possibly cling to power to the club until the club goes into admin. SEO supporters say that would not be their fault but the boards and some are happy for the club to go into admin, so if the final outcome is admin has SEO worked IMO if you base what the original intent of SEO was then no SEO is not working.

Im not sure Pope will now neither, money is tight, very

spoke to popey yesterday and he said he's going to sign and is happy with the terms he just needs to get some sort of clearance to do it. says we have a great chance of going up and the players are desperate to repay the fans. also said starve em out is stupid and that the players think they are all nobheads. top lad popey

I thought popey had moved into a house in stoke with his girlfriend yesterday and he said on facebook when people where questioning him id love to sign for vale but I cant sign for anyone till rotherham pay me up and then he went on to say he had been up to morecambe to have a look at there facillities as there interested in signing him.

spoke to popey yesterday and he said he's going to sign and is happy with the terms he just needs to get some sort of clearance to do it. says we have a great chance of going up and the players are desperate to repay the fans. also said starve em out is stupid and that the players think they are all nobheads. top lad popey

Wrong!

He is not happy with terms, FACT!

He has spoken to other clubs and Vales offer was absolute ****.

Archived