onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

what is our potential?

RayWalkers40yarder

I haven't commented on anything that's happened during games only on the sad sequence of results.

Not looking good what with The TV and papers being full of XFactor , Strictly and fat arrogant egg-chasing bullies. Good job I've got a life:D (and a sense of humour).

If you think results away at Crewe and Swindon ( where we don't usually get anything ). Beating and out playing Burnley and a draw against a premiership side away from home over 120 minutes, plus we were unlucky against the Gills and a mad moment against Bradford. If you think that is sad then I feel sad for you Nick. You are a long standing fan like myself and honestly you are missing some great football so far.

Advert

If you think results away at Crewe and Swindon ( where we don't usually get anything ). Beating and out playing Burnley and a draw against a premiership side away from home over 120 minutes, plus we were unlucky against the Gills and a mad moment against Bradford. If you think that is sad then I feel sad for you Nick. You are a long standing fan like myself and honestly you are missing some great football so far.

For some considerable time I had been coming away from games in a foul temper which usually lasted a couple of days. I dont want that . There seemed to be only one course of action so I decided to have a season off for my sake and your sake. I just wish people would accept that, the problem is not mine anymore. I still want Vale to win every game but have no desire to return at present. I am not a glory hunter and will return when and if I see fit. I have opinions and will continue to express them when I see fit. I am certainly NOT SAD about it.

For some considerable time I had been coming away from games in a foul temper which usually lasted a couple of days. I dont want that . There seemed to be only one course of action so I decided to have a season off for my sake and your sake. I just wish people would accept that, the problem is not mine anymore. I still want Vale to win every game but have no desire to return at present. I am not a glory hunter and will return when and if I see fit. I have opinions and will continue to express them when I see fit. I am certainly NOT SAD about it.

I think he was more referring to you calling it a 'sad sequence of results', which is a bit ridiculous considering we were 30 seconds away at Bradford from still being unbeaten.

Each to their own with your reasons for not going, I don't think you should feel like you have to justify yourself to people on here though.

I think he was more referring to you calling it a 'sad sequence of results', which is a bit ridiculous considering we were 30 seconds away at Bradford from still being unbeaten.

Each to their own with your reasons for not going, I don't think you should feel like you have to justify yourself to people on here though.

The sequence I was referring to was 16 games.

I felt like I did have to justify it as some people wont let it go.

The sequence I was referring to was 16 games.

I felt like I did have to justify it as some people wont let it go.

The only real link to last year's results is the manager. The team and backroom staff are different, hence why people will find your 16 game sequence to be a poor statistic in this instance. All that matters is how we've started the season. I would say we've had a decent start results-wise and can improve. The style of play is a massive upgrade. Surely the fact that we've kept as many clean sheets by September 1st as we did the whole of last season must be a positive factor for you.

That's fair enough Nick, if that was how the football was making you feel then I can understand. I have seen all the home games so far and a couple of away games and I really have come away feeling elated and I hope we continue to play in the manner we have been doing and entice you back. If we continue to play as we are doing you will be pleasantly surprised.

You don't have to justify yourself.

Archived