onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

season ticket

Advert

No card charges for debit cards either.

No Creditcard charges at most reputable companies

Two new tyres, Service, MOT and recharge the aircon all paid for at Kwik Fit with Visa Card - NO card charges

MOnths shopping at Tesco - paid for with Visa Card - NO card charges and petrol on the way out

Two week holiday in Canada - paid for with Visa Card - NO card charges

The only other place I have tried to be charged for using a Visa Card is The Theatres In London - So it might just be that only Drama Outfits charge

No Creditcard charges at most reputable companies

Two new tyres, Service, MOT and recharge the aircon all paid for at Kwik Fit with Visa Card - NO card charges

MOnths shopping at Tesco - paid for with Visa Card - NO card charges and petrol on the way out

Two week holiday in Canada - paid for with Visa Card - NO card charges

The only other place I have tried to be charged for using a Visa Card is The Theatres In London - So it might just be that only Drama Outfits charge

Just renewed my car insurance with credit card they added 2%.

Will be getting my ST next week, probably finish work early and pop over, hope to have a bit more better news on the signing front by then, been a little flat so far but I suppose it's a little early to be expecting to have the squad completed.

Does anyone know if Vale are doing the flexi 10 mini season ticket thing again next season? When I look on official site and click the link to it, it's from May 2014 and promoting last season's one at £189 and heralding it as listening to what the fans want and all that guff. How do I go about getting another for the coming season? Buy it at ticket office first game that I attend? Or can I buy one on phone or online?

Does having one give me any priority in getting a ticket for the Crwho? opener?

While I`m asking lots of questions, apparently one of the benefits of being a full season ticket holder is free matchday programmes, how does that work then? Do they give them out at the season ticket holder turnstiles?

It's a funny old game as the almost late great Jimmy Greaves often said.

L

Does anyone know if Vale are doing the flexi 10 mini season ticket thing again next season? When I look on official site and click the link to it, it's from May 2014 and promoting last season's one at £189 and heralding it as listening to what the fans want and all that guff. How do I go about getting another for the coming season? Buy it at ticket office first game that I attend? Or can I buy one on phone or online?

Does having one give me any priority in getting a ticket for the Crwho? opener?

While I`m asking lots of questions, apparently one of the benefits of being a full season ticket holder is free matchday programmes, how does that work then? Do they give them out at the season ticket holder turnstiles?

It's a funny old game as the almost late great Jimmy Greaves often said.

With the free programmes you get a load of vouchers with your St, then just hand a voucher into any programme seller or the club shop to get your free prog.

No card charges for debit cards either.

But a debit card takes the money out of my account straight away whereas the cheque hasn't cleared yet. I only got paid yesterday so I didn't want the money to go out too soon. It was just the least inconvenient day for me to make the 50 mile round trip to buy my tickets.

No

I removed the charges a long time ago

Well done king smurf haha

There is quite a few away games this season that if u don't get a season ticket you will struggle get a ticket see u Friday with my season ticket money keep up the good work

Happy vale fan

This week's signings activity coupled with not having to watch the frustrating Ben Williamson failing to have much impact on opposition defences almost every game have got me all excited having spent the end of last season and the close season so far feeling disappointed (I was less than impressed by our only releasing Chris Robertson & Kaid Mohammed).

Along with my lads we were going to renew our season tickets anyway but now I can honestly say I'll now be buying mine with optimism rather than gritty loyalty and vain hope. If we can get some decent forwards to replace Popey and Gentle Ben we could have a strong side next season as opposed to the potential relegation mob we had at last season's end.

As we all know it's a fine line between success and failure in football and at Christmas I said we were 4 or 5 players off a decent side & 2 or 3 departures off a rotten side. I now think there have been some moves towards achieving the decent side although losing Popey is IMO a big loss (as will be Marshall if he doesn't sign).

Archived