JOHNNYAITCH

And Fracking

And GMO foods

And TTIP

And setting up and funding regime change in Ukraine, Syria,

And destroying Libya as a functioning country

And allowing Saudis to fund ISIS

Plus plenty more we don't even know about yet

You put gm foods with that? Most of our food is genetically modified, just through natural selection. We can use science to make it easier to feed the poor and hungry, and prince Charles and his pseudoscience flower fairies campaign to stop it based on the most flimsy scientific evidence. Let he weekend hippies have their overpriced organic foods, but they need to stop standing in the way of such progress.

Advert

You put gm foods with that? Most of our food is genetically modified, just through natural selection. We can use science to make it easier to feed the poor and hungry, and prince Charles and his pseudoscience flower fairies campaign to stop it based on the most flimsy scientific evidence. Let he weekend hippies have their overpriced organic foods, but they need to stop standing in the way of such progress.

There's nothing wrong with GMO is there (LOL) Ask any top U.S. politician, they'll tell it's good for humans. It doesn't cause cancer does it?

http://althealthworks.com/3921/doeshillaryeatorganic-obamagmo-clintongmo-bushorganic-eatorganicorgmo/

I'm astonished you have been brainwashed by the Monsanto/corporate/TTIP misinformation about GM foods, and hope you read the link just provided for everyone by PVTony.

The natural selection thing is just a terrible analogy, as nature doesn't give us products like Monsanto's roundup. Forget Prince Charles, a sideshow in an important issue.

https://www.ghorganics.com/GM%20food%20can%20cause%20cancer.htm

Do you really think the poor and hungry should be poisoned or used as guinea pigs to see if this muck is allright ? I don't - there are many other ways to stop starvation in the world and this is 100 per cent PROFIT driven with no concern for saving lives.

The biggest concern of all is that they want to stop us having the choice, to take it off the labels if it is GM - doesn't that concern you. It does me - if the US corporations want to poison their population, well so be it, but they are not going to poison the rest of us without one hell of a fight.

There's nothing wrong with GMO is there (LOL) Ask any top U.S. politician, they'll tell it's good for humans. It doesn't cause cancer does it?

http://althealthworks.com/3921/doeshillaryeatorganic-obamagmo-clintongmo-bushorganic-eatorganicorgmo/

Nice article, but very light on facts/information, about four people who can afford to eat the tastiest and best food money can buy prepared by others. Kobe (Wagyu) beef is extremely expensive with a high fat content, according to many dietitians not the most healthy beef to eat aside from whether red meat should be eaten at all. A friend of mine rears grass fed lambs, they produce high quality, tasty meat with minimal fat content unlike the stuff in the supermarkets, expensive though, not many people can afford to buy lamb reared in this way.

I'm astonished you have been brainwashed by the Monsanto/corporate/TTIP misinformation about GM foods, and hope you read the link just provided for everyone by PVTony.

The natural selection thing is just a terrible analogy, as nature doesn't give us products like Monsanto's roundup. Forget Prince Charles, a sideshow in an important issue.

https://www.ghorganics.com/GM%20food%20can%20cause%20cancer.htm

The link is laughable, are you aware of what the website is and the agenda of the company.

The natural selection "thing" is a terrible analogy because farmers have been modifying cattle for many years, selectively breeding them to produce more milk or beef and in effect engineering many, many genes at once.

Do you really think the poor and hungry should be poisoned or used as guinea pigs to see if this muck is allright ? I don't - there are many other ways to stop starvation in the world and this is 100 per cent PROFIT driven with no concern for saving lives.

The poor and hungry aren't poisoned or used as guinea pigs but you should at least care that many people don't live in such an affluent country as yourself and these people have done and will continue to benefit from a greater abundance of and less expensive food.

The biggest concern of all is that they want to stop us having the choice, to take it off the labels if it is GM - doesn't that concern you. It does me - if the US corporations want to poison their population, well so be it, but they are not going to poison the rest of us without one hell of a fight.

So GMO food has been around in the US now for 20 odd years and as far as I'm aware the biggest health scare attributed to food in that time is BSE in the UK.

Roundup isn't a GMO food it's a herbicide, some plants have been genetically modified to not be affected by it but it still kills the weeds that threaten the crop. The exposure of humans to Roundup in the environment is so low as not to be a concern, it wouldn't surprise me that it may cause cancer if it is administered to humans for sufficient time and in high doses as virtually every substance is toxic, its a matter of dose/time.

You're gonna have to include in your protestations about GMO food some European companies like Bayer and Syngenta not just Monsanto.

The link is laughable, are you aware of what the website is and the agenda of the company.

The natural selection "thing" is a terrible analogy because farmers have been modifying cattle for many years, selectively breeding them to produce more milk or beef and in effect engineering many, many genes at once

The poor and hungry aren't poisoned or used as guinea pigs but you should at least care that many people don't live in such an affluent country as yourself and these people have done and will continue to benefit from a greater abundance of and less expensive food.

So GMO food has been around in the US now for 20 odd years and as far as I'm aware the biggest health scare attributed to food in that time is BSE in the UK.

In the U.S.A. one in evry two males who are living today will get cancer and so will every one in three females.

Monsanto and other uncaring companies in America are only interested in profit and not the nations good health.

It is interesting to know that Russia does care about the health of it's people. A few weeks ago Russia BANNED ALL GMO FOOD.

Rats that were fed on corn (of which 90% of is GM) were subject to massive tumours. Animals and fowl are fed on corn.

Cancer is on the increase in most none third world countries. This is most likely to be from GMO food and all of the poisons that are contained in processed food, perfumes, and other household commodities. Also because of the eating habits like burgers, bacon, pies etc. and cigs. alcohol and air polution.

In Holland next year, Monsanto will be on trial for crimes against nature and humanity.

Will be good to see the outcome of that case as will go a long way to moving things forward one way or the other..they may of course be found not guilty

http://article.wn.com/view/2015/12/05/monsanto_to_be_put_on_trial_for_8220crimes_against_nature_an/

http://article.wn.com/view/2015/12/07/Monsanto_to_be_tried_in_kangaroo_court_in_The_Hague/

It is interesting to know that Russia does care about the health of it's people.

But may struggle to feed them with organic food only?

Cancer is on the increase in most none third world countries. This is most likely to be from GMO food and all of the poisons that are contained in processed food, perfumes, and other household commodities. Also because of the eating habits like burgers, bacon, pies etc. and cigs. alcohol and air polution.

There are alternative theories... http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2015/02/04/why-are-cancer-rates-increasing/

http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/articles/2013-12-02/genetically-modified-corn-didnt-cause-rat-cancer maybe there is something more recent?

I don't deny that..in fact I don't deny any of it..I really don't know. But there are two sides and the one I posted where the rat cancer link was withdrawn is I think more recent?

The thalidomide link is in some ways a good one to make..a good example of where it went terribly wrong.

Plus (and I don't mean this specific to you) anyone who is against animal testing cos it's unreliable can't now use this as evidence of what it will do to humans or indeed cannot welcome these results as they could not have been achieved without animal testing

I don't deny that..in fact I don't deny any of it..I really don't know. But there are two sides and the one I posted where the rat cancer link was withdrawn is I think more recent?

The thalidomide link is in some ways a good one to make..a good example of where it went terribly wrong.

Why was it withdrawn?

Sometimes the truth will be hidden and honesty forebidden.

(If you are a facebook member here is a good page to follow. More than a hundred doctors and researchers contribute)

Thats a horrific website to use to make your point. It pushes natural remedies above chemotherapy, and still tries to link vaccines with autism, probably the most debunked medical myth out there. Its fluffy nonsense like that which is far more dangerous to people than GM foods.

Archived