onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

US Presidential race

JOHNNYAITCH

Did I hear right when Donald Trump said he didn't need to be bankrolled with other peoples money for his campaign because he has his own $billions to spent :ohmy:

I must confess I used to enjoy following the USA 'Presidential campaigns - with my favourite being Jimmy Carter's run to the Whitehouse.

The Trumper is a very rich man saying recently his net worth is ca $8.7 billion and because of his money he could be a factor in taking votes from other Republicans but he would never win the Prez. He seeks publicity and likes to hear the sound of his own voice but you have to say, love him or hate him, he's a character.

Advert

Don't sweat it Tone...some people on here think it OK to make jokey remarks about peoples deaths in Morecambe Bay and then complain when others make jokey remarks about the NSA.

Get your nose out of his rear and look at some of your own posts. I didn't make jokes about Morecambe Bay, I just said you could go for a swim there - it was your error to assume I was joking. I'm not at all sure your republican extremist pal was joking about loving the fsa either.

And he says that Russia and Iran are supporting Islamic terrorism then claims I am not well informed - an iditic post as Iran's troops are all that are keeping ISIS out of Baghdad right now, and Russia has had to deal with Islamic extremist insurgency in Chechnya and Dagestan for a long time, hardly supporting it.

It's Saudi Arabia - a state equally dangerous and hideous as any in the world, far worse than Iran and probably North Korea too - who funds these ISIS people, and we all know who fawns over and creeps to the Saudis don't we.

Please show your evidence and source for the Boston Marathon bombings being repayment for a Chechen terrorist attack on a Russian School.

That is not what I said. The remark about repayment was sarcastic, the repayment being to attack the US despite the US stupidly helping them against the Russians, again sticking its nose in and causing trouble (as in Ukraine now).

The US armed what became the Taliban and almost singlehandedly created it in Afghanistan just to get at Russia and reaped a whirlwind of hate that culminated in 9/11 and more, being so stupid as to not realise that the people they were giving arms and money to want to wipe out and destroy all non-Muslim extremists and quite a few Muslims too.

Don't sweat it Tone...some people on here think it OK to make jokey remarks about peoples deaths in Morecambe Bay and then complain when others make jokey remarks about the NSA.

Apologies Tone..seems it wasn't a jokey remark about deaths at Morecambe Bay but was said in all seriousness..which is obviously much better :doh:

Hope my nose isn't causing you too much discomfort ;)

Apologies Tone..seems it wasn't a jokey remark about deaths at Morecambe Bay but was said in all seriousness..which is obviously much better :doh:

Hope my nose isn't causing you too much discomfort ;)

I had my routine colonoscopy last week. I thought something was odd....

Listen and learn...I did not find the deaths of the Chinese workers at Morecambe Bay funny, I felt very sorry for them unlike one of your Tory MPs at the time who I recall made a joke about 'Lets go round to Morecambe Bay for a Chinese tonight'.

The remark (which must have been ages ago, I don't remember making, you probably made it up yourself or provoked it, but I fully agree with and you deserve it) was aimed at you, not unfortunate exploited workers - after all, that's what you started this thread for isn't it - to give you the chance to argue for over a year about the stupid undemocratic process that is restricted to rich people only. You must be rubbing your grubby paws at the thought of 16 months or more of endless nonsense arguments, why not try and get Carl involved too ?

I could easily have told you to go and play on the M6 or on a railway track instead.

What you will have to work out is whether I would find you going cockle-picking in Morecambe Bay to my liking, not the Chinese people - now I'm sure even you can manage that.

the contrast in US reactions between the deaths of hugo chavez and king abdullah was embarrassing. absolute cranks.

although, as usual, the reaction here was no better

Half mast flags flown by Cameron here for the scuzzy old Saudi king, something which they couldn't find it in their hearts to do for Princess Diana until shamed into it.

Hands up who defends a remark that they don't remember making or thinks they didn't make?

I'll count the hands....1..errrr

Just because I don't recall making it, doesn't mean I don't agree with it, and am not apologising for it - that's all I was saying.

But again you try and twist things.

I had my routine colonoscopy last week. I thought something was odd....

As you said I was uninformed on political matters, you might like to read this before you joke about serious medical matters. I will point out, however, that I hope you are clear, and results are fine though, before JA gets in and distorts what may or may not have been posted -

https://www.gutsense.org/crc/crc_colonoscopy.html

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/why-i-wont-get-a-colonoscopy/

As you said I was uninformed on political matters, you might like to read this before you joke about serious medical matters. I will point out, however, that I hope you are clear, and results are fine though, before JA gets in and distorts what may or may not have been posted -

https://www.gutsense.org/crc/crc_colonoscopy.html

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/cross-check/why-i-wont-get-a-colonoscopy/

Thank you for the information. I usually act on professional advice, although I do struggle when professionals disagree with each other. In this case, I will be following my doctors' (plural) advice, rather than that which you kindly conveyed.

The good news is I am okay for another 10 years. I will take professional advice in 2015.

That is not what I said. The remark about repayment was sarcastic, the repayment being to attack the US despite the US stupidly helping them against the Russians, again sticking its nose in and causing trouble (as in Ukraine now).

This is what you posted, "It also emerged recently that support was given by CIA agents, even without telling Bush, to Chechen terrorists who were busy blowing up hundreds of schoolchildren in Russia, and this was repaid with the Boston marathon bombing."

You clearly have no evidence to support your post. It doesn't even make sense. The two tw*ts that carried out the atrocity were the progeny of a Chechen father but had never lived in Chechnya although they "associated" themselves with Chechnya. Why would they "repay the USA" for the actions carried out by Chechen terrorists in Russia?

Archived