onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

US Presidential race

JOHNNYAITCH

Tonight you chastised me saying that I was just googling when I was not.Now you tell me that YOU are and also telling me to do the same.

You have run out out of creditable discussion and offer nothing in the way of sensible or constructive debate. You also are now discrediting doctors who have immense knowledge in area's where you have none.

My point was that it is well known what he is. (And that you should check your sources)

Amazing claim you can make there, considering I've linked respected scientific sources. None of which you seem to have read, or argued against. I've countered the bizarre links you've provided. Yet I've run out of constructive debate?

Advert

In the meantime the US of A Presidential race is still running ;)

It will be Hillary Clinton. She has had good tuition from her lying husband. You know, the one who was adamant that he wasn't having sex with his secretary, but was proven to be telling porkies.

My point was that it is well known what he is. (And that you should check your sources)

Amazing claim you can make there, considering I've linked respected scientific sources. None of which you seem to have read, or argued against. I've countered the bizarre links you've provided. Yet I've run out of constructive debate?

Check my sources? I have been receiving emails from Doctor Mercola for a number of years. He has exceedingly amazing knowledge about health and nutrition.

Bill Clinton, didn't he win the cigar of the year award.

Naughty.,,,, still they say there is no smoke without fire.

What a prospect when we probably have to hope that duplicitous Hillary wins it because the alternative is worse. Still a tiny outside chance for Bernie, but not much hope. What they really need is Ralph Nader for two terms will fully supporting Congress and Senate.

Ironic...that the big people at the top of society want to consider taxing people for buying cans of coke yet the same people want to import the country with cheap unsafe GMO food...just because proper fresh food is out of reach for many because of these so called 'hard times' in which Big Business and Big Government cares not 1 jot for the poor

Ironic...that the big people at the top of society want to consider taxing people for buying cans of coke yet the same people want to import the country with cheap unsafe GMO food...just because proper fresh food is out of reach for many because of these so called 'hard times' in which Big Business and Big Government cares not 1 jot for the poor

Shut up and eat what your told !:)

just wait until the brexit debate starts, it will make Trump v Clinton and the 17 pages it has stretched to seem like a mutual admiration society.

It was bad enough with the General Electrocution this year and that on the back of the Scottish vote, I just cant wait for the likes of posts saying 'Depends what you mean by a Brexit' and 'Just what are Brexit values', and all the other sprouting bs. Will Angela Merkel and Hollande visit Rotherham that's what I want to know.

It was bad enough with the General Electrocution this year and that on the back of the Scottish vote, I just cant wait for the likes of posts saying 'Depends what you mean by a Brexit' and 'Just what are Brexit values', and all the other sprouting bs. Will Angela Merkel and Hollande visit Rotherham that's what I want to know.

now whose being naughty:D

Cancer is a modern, man-made disease caused by environmental factors such as pollution and diet, a study review by University of Manchester scientists has strongly suggested.

Cancer is not a modern, man made disease, its been around since ancient times, it was first called cancer by the Greek physician Hippocrates (460-370 BC). The University of Manchester is a prestigious University but I don't know the context in which the statement was made but cancer, as is all disease, is dependent on a person's DNA, environment and age, the older you get the greater the chance of developing cancer as with most diseases. The rates of cancer have increased but that's the price we pay for the lives we live and the developed, stressful environment we live in.

GM food has not been proven to be safe or beneficial. We humans are the guinea pigs. When/if proven to be detrimental to health it will be too late as millions of innocent people will have suffered.

Genetically modified organisms (GMOs) can spread through nature and interbreed with natural organisms, thereby contaminating non 'GE' environments and future generations in an unforeseeable and uncontrollable way.

Their release is 'genetic pollution' and is a major threat because GMOs cannot be recalled once released into the environment.

With any new technology the risk can never be zero but the field tests etc and the fact that GMO foods have been eaten for the last 20 years with no ill effects suggest that the technology will be extremely beneficial to feeding the world, particularly people less fortunate than us.

The GMO crops resist the destruction that is caused by bugs, which seems to be a good thing, but eventually the bugs will adapt and become immune to the poison that is part of the crop. Then Monsanto will make and sell a stronger deterrant to spray on to them which will be digested by the food eater and it will contaminate the ground even more.

There are many different ways this technology is being used which has nothing to do with bugs, the O stands for organism meaning individual animal, plant or a single cell including a plant cell. Most if not all of the genetic engineering in GMO foods takes place in plant cells to make them less susceptible to bugs or herbicides.

It is apparent that you and a few more will continue to argue that GMO food is beneficial to the human race. But the arguements for will never convince myself and hundreds of thousands of others to eat the food that is produced by the most evil corporate company in the world.

My view is based on an understanding of the science and rational around the subject not on internet links describing poorly run experiments and sensationalism by irresponsible journalists who think genes are an article of clothing.

The sensationalists really have done a good job if you consider Monsanto is the most evil company in the world.

Hope that you enjoy your poison. I'll stick to the natural food that God put into the world.

I don't eat poison, I eat excellent food bought at a reasonable price but consider myself fortunate 'cause I have a choice, as do you.

Check my sources? I have been receiving emails from Doctor Mercola for a number of years. He has exceedingly amazing knowledge about health and nutrition.

Oh my. If you're seriously taking health advice from him, then I'm not even going to joke about it. You are taking terrible advice from someone who peddles rubbish and tells untruths to make a lot of money. He has had countless warnings from the FDA for making false claims about the products he is flogging.

He's an osteopath, not a dietician, who peddles snake oil, and the medical and scientific community are united in labelling him a fraud. He tries to push severely ill people away from conventional treatment that works, towards his own products that have no sound scientific basis apart from making him a quick buck.

Archived