onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

US Presidential race

JOHNNYAITCH

Does this sound like a legitimate source to quote? Look at the language. The unsubstantiated claims. Just because it's on the internet doesn't make it true.

Amazing that any reference or study PV Tony or I quote is rubbish, whilst all yours are stunningly legit. Even if the truth is somewhere in between there is a ton to worry about- as your people want to enforce GMO, and the 'rubbish' people are just asking for the choice on GMO and vaccines.

I have always said everyone should make their own mind up, but those who are against what is said on these sites you try to rubbish deny that option.

Natural news do have some political views I loathe, but that doesn't make them wrong on everything - they question just about everything, an open-minded person will decide which parts of it they want to believe.

It doesn't matter if some of what they say is politically horrendous, they are American and cannot help themselves after all:laugh: - but more seriously, they have references shown to proper scientific studies that are very disturbing in their conclusions about vaccines and GMO foods.

All you are showing is that you want to impose your view, you think its right so it must be - I think people should make up their own mind after considering all the eviudence, and even if a minority think differently then they should still have the choice to make their own food and (non)-vaccination arrangements if they wish.

Advert

It is widely alledged that Monsanto's finacial clout gives 'back handers' to get their poisons passed as being safe.

Here we have proof of them making bribes.

Monsanto has infiltrated every institution in America: academic, media, government...

Monsanto, widely known as the world's most evil corporation, has turned the United States into a massive GMO experiment by recruiting a literal mafia of academics by offering them monetary bribes disguised as "grants." The University of Florida's disgraced agricultural scientist Dr. Kevin Folta was recently exposed for financial collusion with Monsanto -- a fact that even the New York Times could not ignore.

The United States government openly colludes with Monsanto and the biotech industry to poison the American people with toxic GMOs and glyphosate.

Andy - Ive done some checking on what PVT has written here and find it substantially true and correct, have you no problems with this scenario ?

Amazing that any reference or study PV Tony or I quote is rubbish, whilst all yours are stunningly legit. Even if the truth is somewhere in between there is a ton to worry about- as your people want to enforce GMO, and the 'rubbish' people are just asking for the choice on GMO and vaccines.

I have always said everyone should make their own mind up, but those who are against what is said on these sites you try to rubbish deny that option.

Natural news do have some political views I loathe, but that doesn't make them wrong on everything - they question just about everything, an open-minded person will decide which parts of it they want to believe.

It doesn't matter if some of what they say is politically horrendous, they are American and cannot help themselves after all:laugh: - but more seriously, they have references shown to proper scientific studies that are very disturbing in their conclusions about vaccines and GMO foods.

All you are showing is that you want to impose your view, you think its right so it must be - I think people should make up their own mind after considering all the eviudence, and even if a minority think differently then they should still have the choice to make their own food and (non)-vaccination arrangements if they wish.

Well, the sites I quoted were legitimate scientific sources. Yours was a joke. And if it was someone else linking such a site, you would be onto that like anything. It's not just their political beliefs, it's literally everything they say. I can quote a few more to show what a ridiculous site it is.

I'm no more imposing my beliefs than you are, and didn't try to throw ridiculous accusations up to back my stance either. The fact you stand by such a source is embarrassing. Is that a regular read? A far right conspiracy theory nut job site. I won't take anything else you have to say seriously.

Andy - Ive done some checking on what PVT has written here and find it substantially true and correct, have you no problems with this scenario ?

I'm struggling to decide whether your on a wind up. Ive seen your sources.

(Do you agree with the bits about God and the devil too?)

Its a known quack site.

Written by a well known U.S. physician - quackery? Why try to belittle a respected person? Next step name calling?

You get some facts about how Monsanto products are helping to keep people healthy instead of poisoning the world. There are many, many people who testify about the evil company Monsanto, but not many, or indeed any ordinary, none employed or manipulated people who can vouch for the company.

Try listening to another knowledgeable doctor, Dr. Ritterman, who tells of some frightening facts.

I'm struggling to decide whether your on a wind up. Ive seen your sources.

(Do you agree with the bits about God and the devil too?)

You are being pompous and obnoxious for the sake of it when you dismiss other people who don't agree with you as a wind-up, it reminds me of the oafs who said the same when Carl was on here - I didn't like some of his stuff but he had just as much right to put it forward.

I presume you are saying the same to PVT as he first mentioned that site.

Ive already said that many of these sites put forward views on some things I disagree with, particularly the US ones politically but they offer conflicting views sometimes - just saying 'look at this- question it'.

For example, you denounce Natural News as 'aids deniers' - which is not true, if you look at their pages they do show articles by people like Peter Duisberg who denies completely, but they also show 20 or more other theories including what seems to be a very credible one to me, that HIV alone does not cause AIDS but there are co-factors (other viruses, some as yet unclassified) which explains the time difference in the progression or even non-appearance of illness.

They do the same with other subjects - many times showing theories which are to me obviously stupid looking at first, but sometimes provoke serious discussions and thoughts that progress the argument - climate change is another area where there are outright deniers who I disagree with, but don't think scientists are anywhere near having the full and correct picture yet. Again some things not yet discovered or realised may affect the picture, as some things are happening climate wise that do not fit the right patterns of what is known.

I'm not that bothered if you don't take what I write seriously as, unfortunately you seem to have a closed and inflexible view of your 'correct' world which will probably never change, I shall post as I see fit though as others may wish to check out some of the things debated on this thread.

Written by a well known U.S. physician - quackery? Why try to belittle a respected person? Next step name calling?

You get some facts about how Monsanto products are helping to keep people healthy instead of poisoning the world. There are many, many people who testify about the evil company Monsanto, but not many, or indeed any ordinary, none employed or manipulated people who can vouch for the company.

Try listening to another knowledgeable doctor, Dr. Ritterman, who tells of some frightening facts.

Yes a quack. Just google Joseph Mercola and see what you can find. Not as bad as bea's naturalnews granted, but still a quack. It's getting a bit ridiculous now.

You are being pompous and obnoxious for the sake of it when you dismiss other people who don't agree with you as a wind-up, it reminds me of the oafs who said the same when Carl was on here - I didn't like some of his stuff but he had just as much right to put it forward.

I presume you are saying the same to PVT as he first mentioned that site.

Ive already said that many of these sites put forward views on some things I disagree with, particularly the US ones politically but they offer conflicting views sometimes - just saying 'look at this- question it'.

For example, you denounce Natural News as 'aids deniers' - which is not true, if you look at their pages they do show articles by people like Peter Duisberg who denies completely, but they also show 20 or more other theories including what seems to be a very credible one to me, that HIV alone does not cause AIDS but there are co-factors (other viruses, some as yet unclassified) which explains the time difference in the progression or even non-appearance of illness.

They do the same with other subjects - many times showing theories which are to me obviously stupid looking at first, but sometimes provoke serious discussions and thoughts that progress the argument - climate change is another area where there are outright deniers who I disagree with, but don't think scientists are anywhere near having the full and correct picture yet. Again some things not yet discovered or realised may affect the picture, as some things are happening climate wise that do not fit the right patterns of what is known.

I'm not that bothered if you don't take what I write seriously as, unfortunately you seem to have a closed and inflexible view of your 'correct' world which will probably never change, I shall post as I see fit though as others may wish to check out some of the things debated on this thread.

I can't have a serious debate with someone who defends that site as a legitimate source. I will never criticise someone for using the daily mail again after seeing a left leaning individual use natural news.

Yes a quack. Just google Joseph Mercola and see what you can find. Not as bad as bea's naturalnews granted, but still a quack. It's getting a bit ridiculous now.

You don't even consider that Monsanto and their billion dollar machines will spend quite a lot of time and effort to make some of their critics seem less credible.

That's what is ridiculous, your perfect uncorrupted world where modern science and medicine solve everything, except for the rising number of cancer cases, the unsafe fluoride poisoned water, the farmed fish full of poison heavy metals, the fracking scares, the GMO horror stories and the huge number of obese prescription-drug fuelled zombies stalking the USA and trying to make the rest of the world exactly like them, whilst bringing in profit, profit and more profit.

I can't have a serious debate with someone who defends that site as a legitimate source. I will never criticise someone for using the daily mail again after seeing a left leaning individual use natural news.

Fine, you keep replying though.

You fail to realise what you are saying is just about the same as you'd like to censor that site, and many others too probably, as well as PVT's so-called 'quack' doctor - its all a bit like Nazi book-burning, don't you think.

You refuse to even consider that just because a site questions things and presents many alternatives, it can have some validity. Your loss, it's shown up your lack of interest in learning or reasoning out anything new or challenging, maybe you are right that the Daily Mail is more your style.

Tonight you chastised me saying that I was just googling when I was not.Now you tell me that YOU are and also telling me to do the same.

You have run out out of creditable discussion and offer nothing in the way of sensible or constructive debate. You also are now discrediting doctors who have immense knowledge in area's where you have none.

You don't even consider that Monsanto and their billion dollar machines will spend quite a lot of time and effort to make some of their critics seem less credible.

That's what is ridiculous, your perfect uncorrupted world where modern science and medicine solve everything, except for the rising number of cancer cases, the unsafe fluoride poisoned water, the farmed fish full of poison heavy metals, the fracking scares, the GMO horror stories and the huge number of obese prescription-drug fuelled zombies stalking the USA and trying to make the rest of the world exactly like them, whilst bringing in profit, profit and more profit.

I made no statement on how ethical the companies were. I said that from the start. I was talking about the science.

ylu sound more like a crazed conspiracy theorist with each post. Do you believe vaccines will make your balls drop off?

These quacks have not only been discredited by their peers, but by the body of scientific work in the world. The guy who runs naturalnews is completely and openly anti science. Anti medicine. Yet if he is ill, do you think he will go to a doctor?

I'm out now, because it's become ridiculous.

In the meantime the US of A Presidential race is still running ;)

Yes. They really ought to read this lot - although it got near to being heated a couple of times, a stimulating little debate nevertheless and I hope Andy wont have nightmares about GM monsters or Donald Trump attacking him. Come to that, I hope I don't either.

On a slightly different note, though returning on to topic, I do find this process of taking about a year leading up to the US Pres election can be a bit tiresome and drawn-out. The money that is spent on the campaigning too !

Archived