onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rochdale 1 Port Vale 0 - Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Advert

Well said.

I only just got back myself and I certainly don't think we deserved to lose. Thought Rochdale were poor and there for the taking; a more offensive approach in the last 30 minutes might well have seen us get a much better result.

One thing I would add is that the reaction to to the Pope - Williamson substitution was nothing short of a disgrace. Booing the lad and singing Campion's name as Ben took to the pitch was unacceptable. Oh, and if the hairy muppet who looks like Jeff Lynne with the pathetic and incorrectly worded 'Viva la campion' flag reads this, grow the **** up.

I'd imagine that reaction was really aimed at Page for persevering with a player who is not going to save us - and I think after our recent run and performances, ends of tethers are being reached.

I think we've got bigger issues to address than mistakes on flags. It's actually an inapppropriate use of a definite article, not a spelling mistake..... but that's another story!

Just read the sentinel report, says we didn't look like a relegation team, think I must have gone to a different game. There was nothing whatsoever there to make you think we will stay up.

The last game we won without Ryan Innis in the team was Peterborough, without him playing those games we would already be down now.

Guest TommyMac
Oh, and if the hairy muppet who looks like Jeff Lynne with the pathetic and incorrectly worded 'Viva la campion' flag reads this, grow the **** up.

Why didn't you tell him this to his face and not from behind a computer keyboard?

I'd imagine that reaction was really aimed at Page for persevering with a player who is not going to save us - and I think after our recent run and performances, ends of tethers are being reached.

I think we've got bigger issues to address than mistakes on flags. It's actually an inapppropriate use of a definite article, not a spelling mistake..... but that's another story!

Fair enough re the spelling but the point about Willo stands. Thought he played ok, as did the other target of the boo boys, Chris Birchall. Veselli MotM. The idea of booing a player as he comes on to the pitch is fairly disgraceful

.Any idea what the kerfuffle was when they got a free kick on the edge of our area and the Dale fans wanted one of our players (Marshall) sending off?

Correct about the definite article but viva isn't correct either... Well not in French anyway.

By using the incorrect definite article, did the flag not imply that Campion is a big girl, which I suspect was not the intended message?

If you put Sinnott & Gannon together....Wham out pops Rob Page!

As for Smurf, hes in big trouble now....big decisions to make....

It's like a circus at Vale isn't it mate? You just couldn't make it up after what has happened in recent years. We are so unprofessional no wonder we're a laughing stock. If we go down by losing the last 11 games in a row though well wow that will take some beating. Page has got to go.

Even if smurf has signed every player & said there you go Rob....it doesnt alter the fact that the tactics & formations used by Page are absoluteky woeful.

Smurf doesnt come out of this cleanly either, when will he learn? To let football people help him? when will he listen? accept he doesnt know it all & accept his way most definateky isnt the right way?

As many have said, i think we will potentially need 53pts to stay up, i cant see us getting another point. Certainly not out of MK, Preston, Fleetwood who will see a 3/4's dead animal & go for the kill from the off.

Page is becoming more bizzare by the day, OConnor csnt play 2 games? seems judging by his twitter feed thats news to him! That kind of thing is Gannonesque! The drivel page comes out with after games is even worse to he actually said "i think the lads were tremendous"?? that kind of spin is Sinnottesque!

So where do we go from here....well those calling for a Rosler, Mcdermott, Warburton et al need to get real, those managers cost ££ & norm has made it clear he is cutting the budget to fall inline with income....that means one thing...you dont need me to explain that one.

The other thing is, unless he reads this forum & others & looks at twitter & then listens around the ground & changes his mind, then Page is going to be manager next year. Ive lost count of how many people have said on here they aint renewing their ST & i know a fair few ST holders who have stopped going this season its that bad...so where does that leave Norm?

I dont like the guy but i genuinely do fear for his health over the summer & next season if he doesnt change his ways, the stress he must be under must be immense....not good for someone in his position.

It says it all when you go from 2pts of playoffs to 2pts off Relegation in 3weeks & are now looking at those below you & where they might drop points to save us from going down.

By using the incorrect definite article, did the flag not imply that Campion is a big girl, which I suspect was not the intended message?

Possibly. But 99.9% of all nouns that end -ion are feminine so possibly this is where the confusion arose.

It's like a circus at Vale isn't it mate? You just couldn't make it up after what has happened in recent years. We are so unprofessional no wonder we're a laughing stock. If we go down by losing the last 11 games in a row though well wow that will take some beating. Page has got to go.

Its embarrasing, i cant see us getting another point, big problems behind the scenes, lots of disention & lots coming out week by week....things aint good at all.

Page has to go but ive said this before so does smurf but the only way that will happen is through Admin.

Archived