onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale 1 Colchester 2 - Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Advert

Yes but then Grew / Glover will be in charge to end of season

No one else would come in at this stage

I honestly don't care, page needs to go. Everyone blames glover and co but page was here when Adams failed, he has the same favourites and the same tactics he's ****.

Disgraceful but absolutely predictable result. What on earth was that starting selection all about? Playing at home with only one striker against a relegation threatened team? Says it all about Page's team selection, tactics, game management, and ambition.

Page deserves to be sacked for putting us in this position but we have no back up if he goes. Keeping Grew and promoting Glover is now looking what it is - an incomprehensible act of utter folly. We needed a clear out a long time ago and we're now paying the price. How did we ever get to this point? Even if we survive, this is going to be a season to forget.

He has to stay till the end of the season, give us time to have a whole clear out and get some one good in, someone who can build a squad and actually picks the players he signs.

Do you really think any STs will be sold in the meantime? I made my decision weeks ago , based on Page as manager.

Bandwagon but i am going to join it. Better players on the bench inept managerial decisions, confidence decimated, wrong substitutions, the list goes on. i was prepared to back Rob. Not now. Sorry PAGE OUT. For the sake of Port Vale Page must go.

Archived