onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The darkest hour..........

Advert

My concern about administration is not the points deduction but the creditors who would be shafted by such an action - many of them would be small local businesses who supply Vale. To be honest administration is a totally unethical action and the Board should take every action possible to avoid it.

My concern about administration is not the points deduction but the creditors who would be shafted by such an action - many of them would be small local businesses who supply Vale. To be honest administration is a totally unethical action and the Board should take every action possible to avoid it.

I have been a victim of admin myself, Jacko, so I would fully agree with that, I lost out badly when Wedgwood went into admin and have struggled to recover since.

One thing though it was downright stubbornness that finally brought down Doulton and Wedgwood and their 'I know best ' attitude, so I wouldn't be surprised if it does happen so my advice to any of the club's suppliers is to not give them too much credit.

As they have rejected an offer of investment then the creditors and shareholders can seek recompense through the courts against the Directors

who will be at fault and liable should the club go into administration.

It is very sad that you seem to think we could just get back into the league just like that. If we drop into the conference it could be a long way back if we exist at all. I wouldn't call you an idiot. But I may suggest you are misguided to let your dislike of the board suggest that we should seek something as drastic. I just hope the new directors if they come on board will help to effect change in that way. You can't always get what you want instantly try and have patience.

I dont think it would be easy to get back. For me if its the lesser of 2 evils

1 Blue Square and new board

2 Continue with the current board for the foreseeable future

I would take option 1. At least then we would be able to look forward with some optimism.

With option 2 the club will limp along for ever more and possibly end up in non league eventually.

I stress that I would hope that neither scenarios would occur, and the board would do what is in the best interests of PVFC and resign!!

It might be worth holding on that one mate. As much as I hate the current board and want them gone; hasn't Mark Simms asked us to watch what we comment on when on the internet for now?

I would be tempted to follow his advice and wait for a little while. No doubt the board will make another **** up soon and you make bring out whatever you want about them well before the next EGM.

Just my opinion.

Excellent point as I think far too much information was posted prior to the EGM and that could have been the reason it turned out such a shambles.Take care what information is divulged.

Archived