onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams resigns

Jacko51

Any chance of some sort of video of Adam's best moments during his spell/s with us? Just as a way of saying although the time was right to part, what you did for us will not be forgotten.

There will be something but not a video and not today. That's because:

1. I don't actually have the time to do it so quickly

2. Traffic is high and anything like this could tip the site over

3. I think a time to reflect on Adams and his legacy may be in a few days time, not now

4. Finally and most importantly all recent FL footage is copyright so I wouldn't be able to use any of it. So whilst not a video, I will look at doing something else instead.

But it's a good idea so thanks for it.

Advert

No they wont be there on Saturday - they'll be on here moaning Page's team selection

Stop posting the same thing... We understand you seem to have something against people that want to comment on the vale but don't always make matches. From the post you quoted Id love to know who all these keyboard warriors are, pretty sure it's just vale fans sharing opinions....

There will be something but not a video and not today. That's because:

1. I don't actually have the time to do it so quickly

2. Traffic is high and anything like this could tip the site over

3. I think a time to reflect on Adams and his legacy may be in a few days time, not now

4. Finally and most importantly all recent FL footage is copyright so I wouldn't be able to use any of it. So whilst not a video, I will look at doing something else instead.

But it's a good idea so thanks for it.

I'm not sure we want any recent footage, Rob!

Now hes gone are all you who wanted him gone going to get behind the team now or find another excuse to moan about them , and will you keyboard warriors make an apperance?

My thoughts exactly.

I'm completely bored of it and seemingly so is Micky.

Thanks for everything Micky, you've done an unbelieveable job at this club that I don't think will be surpassed in my lifetime and I'm 28. We will see just how good your legacy is when we're fighting relegation in League 2 in a couple of seasons. The fans who went for you will go for Norman's head soon enough. It's their mentality, they know no other way. There must be an object of dissapproval. When things were good it was Mark Grew or Bill Lodey, then it was Smurthwaite over the summer before the signings etc, and recently Micky, and it has brought his downfall.

Thanks for everything Micky.

How about tony pulis

Wjy on earth would a well respected premier league manager want to manage us? I mean, I have been supporting Vale since 1973 but even I can see we arent the kind of club that woudl enhance a premier elague managers CV.

That said I wouldnt want him anyway because I wouldnt want to watch his brand of football, even if it did bring success.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm completely bored of it and seemingly so is Micky.

Thanks for everything Micky, you've done an unbelieveable job at this club that I don't think will be surpassed in my lifetime and I'm 28. We will see just how good your legacy is when we're fighting relegation in League 2 in a couple of seasons. The fans who went for you will go for Norman's head soon enough. It's their mentality, they know no other way. There must be an object of dissapproval. When things were good it was Mark Grew or Bill Lodey, then it was Smurthwaite over the summer before the signings etc, and recently Micky, and it has brought his downfall.

Thanks for everything Micky.

You really are a joke. Look at the form since Christmas. Nobody went for him, it's a message board in which people voice opinions, if your bored of it then do everyone a favour and **** off. How do you know that in 2 years we will be fighting for survival in league 2, what a stupid statement to make and complete guesswork. You may well be correct, in 2 years we could be fighting at the bottom of league two but we could have been if Adams stayed in charge to the end of the season, same as you don't know what the new manager can do with the team. We could easily be challenging at the top of the league. Adams has been great and been very good for vale but the last year not season was shocking, remember he was no sacked he resigned.

You really are a joke. Look at the form since Christmas. Nobody went for him, it's a message board in which people voice opinions, if your bored of it then do everyone a favour and **** off. How do you know that in 2 years we will be fighting for survival in league 2, what a stupid statement to make and complete guesswork. You may well be correct, in 2 years we could be fighting at the bottom of league two but we could have been if Adams stayed in charge to the end of the season, same as you don't know what the new manager can do with the team. We could easily be challenging at the top of the league. Adams has been great and been very good for vale but the last year not season was shocking, remember he was no sacked he resigned.

You complete moron. You've just shot yourself in the foot saying if I don't like people's opinions I can f*** off? Do you not see the irony of your post?

I understand how football works, a club like Vale have no God given right to be in League 1, and when you're best and most experienced Manager in years resigns when you're second from bottom, it takes a lot of recovery for a club like Vale. Our odds on relegation will surely be thrashed with this news. All of those players were Adams signings and played for Adams, do you really think they'll roll their sleeves up for a relegation dog fight now or look for the quickest route out?

The bets phrase to use is 'be careful what you wish for'.

Archived