onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Adams resigns

Jacko51

Now hes gone are all you who wanted him gone going to get behind the team now or find another excuse to moan about them , and will you keyboard warriors make an apperance?

Ridiculous comment - the vas majority of posters on here are vale through and through. They, like me, simply expressed their opinions and if you don't agree well that's fine.

Personally, I think it is the correct decision but I sincerely thank him for what he did for our club and he will be remembered with fondness for that for ever.

Advert

Cheers Micky and good luck for the future......Smurf contact Rudgie for advice about appointing a New Manager.......Please. With respect a CLEAN sweep at on the Management side of things.

Not very often that I agree with you Jimmy but yes a clean sweep is required,;)

The end of a significant era, on and off the pitch.

Giving it to Rob Page would be a huge risk, and if it has to be done then I hope it's a short-term appointment.

When I say if it has to be done, I mean being done as a financially-driven move.

Much as we would all like a proven manager, they don't come cheap and I'd bet Norman's pockets are looking poorly right now.

It's very easy for us to tell NS how to spend his money!

Thank you Micky for having the balls to be honest enough to resign. You had my backing but if your heart wasnt in it then you have made the correct decision. A clean sweep at management level for me, we must learn the lessons from the past. Ex players, assistants stepping up for me... is not the answer.

I may get shot for this but Steve Davis from Crewe would be my shout.

For all those saying "the haters got their wish" or "keyboard warriors got what they wanted", consider this; Micky Adams resigned.

Clearly he didn't have enough faith in his own ability to turn this slump around, otherwise he would still be manager. This has nothing to do with, admittedly an increasing number of, dissenting voices from the terraces.

Thank you Micky for having the balls to be honest enough to resign. You had my backing but if your heart wasnt in it then you have made the correct decision. A clean sweep at management level for me, we must learn the lessons from the past. Ex players, assistants stepping up for me... is not the answer.

I may get shot for this but Steve Davis from Crewe would be my shout.

Love the first paragraph, fell of my bed at the second! WTF :D

His will he....wont he sign again in the summer was when the rot set in, mates who know me know what I thought of Adams & I have not shied away from voicing my opinion both in person & on OVF, I will give him credit for guiding us thru admin, promotion & doing the decent thing today but he was pass his shelf life here at Port Vale.

Maybe this will give the players the kick up the backside that is long over due,:unsure:

After the last 2 after match video's it was coming. Would he jump or be pushed. So not surprised he has resigned. He was upset and I had never seen him that low.

Just want to say a big thank you to MA's for all his work on and off the pitch over the past 5 years. Not easy seeing what was happening behind the scenes.

Who will be the next manager is the question. Hopefully Smurf will take his time (but not too long) and listen to advice before appointing someone.

At least smurf does not have to pay the rest of his contract up.

Archived