onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

#adamsout?

Memphis

Advert

Not panicked.......bored

exactly. people talking about knee jerk reactions are kind of missing the point.

people aren't losing their **** over losing a few games on the bounce. that will happen. people are becomming annoyed about a poor brand of football when we've got some quality players

Of course he can' date=' we did a brilliant job of doing do after Rudgey with loons like Horton, Foyle, Glover, Sinnott, Gannon et al :)[/quote']

Come on REP I am a supporter of Adams but at the moment I am a little frustrated with him but are you suggesting that he should stay here forever as we cant replace him?? Trust me we can and we would(for the better who knows) but you cant keep a manager on because he has a good cv if you keep losing games.

I aren't saying sack Adams either as I do hope he turns it around but you can only give it so long,although Smurf likes him he has put a lot of money in to create what he sees as a top 6 side,i really don't think smurf will **** around if we drop into the bottom 4 but the big decision will be who he would be replaced by.

% win rates should therefore surely be easier and higher.

What are these ideas and who quantifies they are bright?

I think sometimes it is harder to manage at non league level with their budgets etc,look at Aspins record with the teams and also in the Conference which we all now know is a very good standard these days

but as a team who probably won't go up and hopefully won't go down - the fact is people now want to see entertaining football.

people don't doubt micky's ability to grind out results. none of the people who've become disillusioned with him seem to be because they think we'll go down. people doubt his ability to deliver entertaining football.

We tend to be very good or very poor, we scored 9 goals in two games only a few weeks back and fans who went to Doncaster told me it was the best they'd seen us play in awhile, three poor home games also which needs to be addressed admittedly and we need a good performance against Crewe that's for sure.

We tend to be very good or very poor, we scored 9 goals in two games only a few weeks back and fans who went to Doncaster told me it was the best they'd seen us play in awhile, three poor home games also which needs to be addressed admittedly and we need a good performance against Crewe that's for sure.

Who would have thought we would be playing a relegation six pionter this early in the season

Two teams who have become the whipping boys of the division with 2 managers hanging on to there jobs by a thread imho

Who would have thought we would be playing a relegation six pionter this early in the season

Two teams who have become the whipping boys of the division with 2 managers hanging on to there jobs by a thread imho

OTT,,,,,,,,OTT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,OTT, relegation 6 pointer my hearse.:nailbiting:

Huge assumptions given there's 40 games to go.

Must admit though, I'd love to see the experiment where MA takes a sabbatical and one of Mourhino, Rodgers or Guardiola comes to coach/manage the Vale with no money to spend 'til the end of the season.

The top and bottom of it is how patient Smurthwaite will be after pumping in the cash and stating that he wants Championship football. He has made a massive U-turn since his Conference Kids statement but must be feeling pretty sick atm as there is little return on his investment.

Agree, Smurthwaite was quick enough with the "over to you Micky" comment, tongue in cheek or not.

For me the whole balance of the side looks wrong, it has from the Walsall opener.

Tbh I went to Doncaster, the first half performance there was a sgood as anything Vale have produced since the great spell under Horton culminating in victory at Cardiff.

The pressure will be on if we lose at Crewe, I personally can't see it though...he says

Come on REP I am a supporter of Adams but at the moment I am a little frustrated with him but are you suggesting that he should stay here forever as we cant replace him?? Trust me we can and we would(for the better who knows) but you cant keep a manager on because he has a good cv if you keep losing games.

I aren't saying sack Adams either as I do hope he turns it around but you can only give it so long,although Smurf likes him he has put a lot of money in to create what he sees as a top 6 side,i really don't think smurf will **** around if we drop into the bottom 4 but the big decision will be who he would be replaced by.

Not at all, there will indeed be people out there who could do a better job I'm sure, it's just finding them. We've had two good or better managers in my lifetime, for me it's a case of the grass isn't always greener.

exactly. people talking about knee jerk reactions are kind of missing the point.

people aren't losing their **** over losing a few games on the bounce. that will happen. people are becomming annoyed about a poor brand of football when we've got some quality players

Yeah but had we ground out three very dull 1-0 wins at home we'd be third now and this thread wouldn't exist. But I know, we didn't..:)

Archived