onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

#adamsout?

Memphis

You've just admitted yourself we were 2nd' date=' that's not falling apart.[/quote']

We had been top with a respectable lead at the end of September then won only three more league games before Adams left. We won 7 of our first 10 then only 3 of our next 11. That looks like the start of a slump to me. You asked rayzer for stats to back up his argument. I've given you stats and you still don't like it.

Advert

I mentioned Adams gave him his debut, no more no less.

To suggest I said Morsy coming in was the reason we didn't go up is indeed ridiculous. I said he can't have had any complaints not being in the side when we were at the top of the league. He then came into the side when we fell away from the automatic places down to mid-table.

Both if these things are there in black and white.

Are you insane?

"To be fair Adams had us top of the league, Gannon and Morsy came in and we finished mid-table."

In black and white!

You've just admitted yourself we were 2nd' date=' that's not falling apart.[/quote']

You have to be on a wind up. You take a solitary statistic or piece of data and remove from any context in order to justify an argument that has no substance. Someone has given you the facts and you have chosen to discard it. I don't think you are as daft as you are sounding, so you have to be on some sort of wind up now.

I mentioned Adams gave him his debut, no more no less.

To suggest I said Morsy coming in was the reason we didn't go up is indeed ridiculous.

But you implied it in your post didn't you.

I said he can't have had any complaints not being in the side when we were at the top of the league.

Not getting a look in when we were struggling to win games after September might have given any player reason to be a bit fed up.

He then came into the side when we fell away from the automatic places down to mid-table.

Are you implying here that Morsy contributed to this fall away in performances? After Gannon left and Grew took over, Morsy started only 4 of the remaining 10 games - the period when we really chucked it away. Two of those games were the only two we won under Grew. So Morsy had nothing to do with Grew's 6 winless games.

Both if these things are there in black and white.

All of my comments are in black and white and based on your much love stats.

But you implied it in your post didn't you.

Not getting a look in when we were struggling to win games after September might have given any player reason to be a bit fed up.

Are you implying here that Morsy contributed to this fall away in performances? After Gannon left and Grew took over, Morsy started only 4 of the remaining 10 games - the period when we really chucked it away. Two of those games were the only two we won under Grew. So Morsy had nothing to do with Grew's 6 winless games.

All of my comments are in black and white and based on your much love stats.

1. No

2. He was a youth teamer and we were in the automatics until Gannon took over.

3. No, he was a factor, part of the reason. He played no real part in the success of that season and only really contributed during our downward spiral to mid-table as your stats prove. No comment on Grew, I'm sure everyone knows my feelings by now.

4. Good, I like stats :)

Are you insane?

"To be fair Adams had us top of the league, Gannon and Morsy came in and we finished mid-table."

In black and white!

No.

They are the facts, we were 2nd and then finished mid-table, look back. Gannon was a big contributor to that, the players who played from January onwards including Morsy were also responsible. Simple really.

You have to be on a wind up. You take a solitary statistic or piece of data and remove from any context in order to justify an argument that has no substance. Someone has given you the facts and you have chosen to discard it. I don't think you are as daft as you are sounding, so you have to be on some sort of wind up now.

No I just don't hate Adams, I respect him, like I do Morsy to a lesser extent, for their contribution to our recent success.

1. No

2. He was a youth teamer and we were in the automatics until Gannon took over.

3. No, he was a factor, part of the reason. He played no real part in the success of that season and only really contributed during our downward spiral to mid-table as your stats prove. No comment on Grew, I'm sure everyone knows my feelings by now.

4. Good, I like stats :)

Now i can see why you wind so many people up here.

No.

They are the facts, we were 2nd and then finished mid-table, look back. Gannon was a big contributor to that, the players who played from January onwards including Morsy were also responsible. Simple really.

Firstly, i was pointing out what you said. Which you had denied.

As for facts. You have consistently ignored the facts when given to you because they don't suit the hole you've dug yourself in.

Yes.

So now we have it. Micky Adams wouldn't give young players a chance. I'm so glad you have finally accepted that.

Massive piece of mis-quoting! :D

It would have been akin to getting a teaching assistant in to replace you when you had just had a very successful ofsted inspection. Who would you have dropped to give him a regular run in a team that was exceeding expectations at that point.

No I just don't hate Adams' date=' I respect him, like I do Morsy to a lesser extent, for their contribution to our recent success.[/quote']

There is no way I hate Micky Adams and I do not want him sacked. Equally, I do not believe that he or any other football manager is above criticism and I don't believe that making up stupid arguments about him giving young players a chance by citing Sam Morsy does anything but make the author of those comments look silly. Adams makes mistakes. We all do. Suggesting that he is the messiah and his work should not be open to scrutiny is simply wrong.

Archived