onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

#adamsout?

Memphis

Advert

My main reason for posting was having heard Adams's post match interview from yesterday, where he himself says that next weeks game is "do or die for somebody", he clearly feels himself that he's under similar pressure to that of Steve Davis, although Vale have made a marginally better start to the season.

Jesus chriust, you've talked some ******** on this thread so far but this takes the biscuit. So you are suggesting it was Morsy and gannon who ruined our promotion chances? Thats your argument to show adams was right not to play him? You seriously can't believe half of what you are typing here, and have just backed yourself into a corner because you are unwilling to have any criticism of the messiah.

No I blame Gannon for trying systematically to damage the club in every way he could.

If a team is top of the league players can't be truly miffed not to be in the side.

The fact remains bringing in Gannon and his ideas including starting Morsy regularly had us drop like a stone.

I know you don't like Adams so wouldn't expect you to agree with anything I've written on here as it's all generally positive given the success he's brought.

Oh and feel free to read the forum, I've criticised the collective of management and players for the unacceptable defeats to crap like County and Chesterfield.

To be fair Adams had us too of the league' date=' Gannon and Morsy came in and we finished mid-table.[/quote']

We were second in the league with three teams below us with a possibility of overtaking us with a game in hand. We had won 3 league games from Adams' last 11. We then won 4 league games from Gannon's first 11. We were 8th when Gannon was sacked, 2 points off fourth placed Shrewsbury with a game in hand. We then won 2 of the last 10 under Grew and collapsed to mid-table.

We were second in the league with three teams below us with a possibility of overtaking us with a game in hand. We had won 3 league games from Adams' last 11. We then won 4 league games from Gannon's first 11. We were 8th when Gannon was sacked, 2 points off fourth placed Shrewsbury with a game in hand. We then won 2 of the last 10 under Grew and collapsed to mid-table.

Exactly we fell apart.

He's a good league Two manager, run of the mill league One manager with no plan B and a very basic footballing philosophy. He definitely should get more time to turn our form around, it was only a couple of weeks ago that we were all optimistic about the season ahead! But he's not the messiah and certainly not irreplaceable.

I hold my hands up and thank Micky for EVEYTHING he's done for us at Vale, in very trying circumstances, BUT Beechy I agree wholeheartedly with your post. I believe that many, like me, are now slowly getting so frustrated that they too are having to look further than Micky possibly to take us onwards and upwards. Time though is the one thing not on any manager's side and eventually(unless we turn things round swiftly) all on here will be accepting our fate lies in Norman's hands and it will be him who makes any decision. Until then surely Valiants we owe it to the whole Club to back them and see if we can prove everyone wrong?

No I blame Gannon for trying systematically to damage the club in every way he could.

If a team is top of the league players can't be truly miffed not to be in the side.

The fact remains bringing in Gannon and his ideas including starting Morsy regularly had us drop like a stone.

I know you don't like Adams so wouldn't expect you to agree with anything I've written on here as it's all generally positive given the success he's brought.

Oh and feel free to read the forum, I've criticised the collective of management and players for the unacceptable defeats to crap like County and Chesterfield.

You used morsy as an example of adams having faith in young players. Its clearly ridiculous.

You suggest bringing moray in was a reason why we didn't go up. Again, clearly ridiculous, especially since he has achieved promotion and been player of the year whilst doing it. I also doubt we would have gone up that season anyway.

No one is saying he hasn't achieved since being with us. They are questioning whether its as far as he can go. Its not just the defeats, its the nature of them. Its clear that we have been outplayed, out thought and outclassed, despite having the best squad for years. Perhaps he can turn it around, but I've wasted enough money this season to have my doubts.

Exactly we fell apart.

No, we were falling apart already. We were well in it when Gannon left but fell apart when the players, who had told us that he was the problem, proceeded to bugger it up totally after he had gone. I was no lover of Gannon but he took all the flak that season and was far from being the only one to blame.

No, we were falling apart already. We were well in it when Gannon left but fell apart when the players, who had told us that he was the problem, proceeded to bugger it up totally after he had gone. I was no lover of Gannon but he took all the flak that season and was far from being the only one to blame.

But..."In micky we trust"...so that means everything was perfect until he left.

You've just admitted yourself we were 2nd, that's not falling apart.

You used morsy as an example of adams having faith in young players. Its clearly ridiculous.

You suggest bringing moray in was a reason why we didn't go up. Again, clearly ridiculous.

I mentioned Adams gave him his debut, no more no less.

To suggest I said Morsy coming in was the reason we didn't go up is indeed ridiculous. I said he can't have had any complaints not being in the side when we were at the top of the league. He then came into the side when we fell away from the automatic places down to mid-table.

Both if these things are there in black and white.

Archived