onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

#adamsout?

Memphis

Advert

Massive piece of mis-quoting! :D

It would have been akin to getting a teaching assistant in to replace you when you had just had a very successful ofsted inspection. Who would you have dropped to give him a regular run in a team that was exceeding expectations at that point.

No it wouldn't. They would have asked why results were dramatically declining.

I didn't want adams sacked. But after reading all this nonsense, you've convinced me he should be.

Now i can see why you wind so many people up here.

If you don't like what I say you don't have to engage me in conversation certainly won't be offended. Like most on here I just give an honest opinion about a love in my life.

I respect people that contribute to our success and respect you right that you don't like the manager, don't understand it but respect it all the same.

Massive piece of mis-quoting! :D

It would have been akin to getting a teaching assistant in to replace you when you had just had a very successful ofsted inspection. Who would you have dropped to give him a regular run in a team that was exceeding expectations at that point.

Bringing one promising youngster into what you claim was a hugely successful team is surely the best way to blood youngsters. Having given Morsy a few minutes (a very few) why should be then not even make the bench thereafter. I have not said Morsy should have been a regular in the team - I am simply trying to get you to explain why he was totally eliminate from the squad. We are talking one player in amongst 18 here - that is why your comparison is silly.

So are you still arguing that Adams gives youth a chance? You claim Adams gave Morsy his debut but now you are saying he was clearly wrong to have done that because he was only a young lad and shouldn't have been in the team.

This is going round in circles so feel free to have the last word. I'll say no more.

There is no way I hate Micky Adams and I do not want him sacked. Equally, I do not believe that he or any other football manager is above criticism and I don't believe that making up stupid arguments about him giving young players a chance by citing Sam Morsy does anything but make the author of those comments look silly. Adams makes mistakes. We all do. Suggesting that he is the messiah and his work should not be open to scrutiny is simply wrong.

I didn't say you did, that quote was in response to another poster if you look back.

I didn't say he gave Morsy a chance I said he gave him his debut if you look back. He did eventually give him prolonged opportunity in the promotion season which he took and then threw away completely.

I didn't suggest he was the messiah either - again look back that was quoted by a poster who doesn't like him.

I never said he shouldn't be open to scrutiny either - look back.

I would criticise him as I mentioned earlier and the entire team for the performances against County and Chesterfield.

What I do think is ridiculous is that people do want him sacked after 3 league defeats despite his continuing progression in terms of league position year on year.

If you don't like what I say you don't have to engage me in conversation certainly won't be offended. Like most on here I just give an honest opinion about a love in my life.

I respect people that contribute to our success and respect you right that you don't like the manager, don't understand it but respect it all the same.

But I can't believe half of what you have put on here is honest opinion. I don't think you are daft enough to continually miss the point, take things out of context and totally miss the stats and facts that stare you in the face. You have to be doing it purposely.

I'm happy for him to continue for now, we do tend to have good and bad periods under him so it can turn around quickly, normally we start well and then become poor but overall his win rate is one of the best I believe, it's early days with new players, keep calm.

So are you still arguing that Adams gives youth a chance?

This is going round in circles so feel free to have the last word. I'll say no more.

Yep because of the other examples I provided over the course of the last couple of seasons.

Last word, it's not an argument in the playground :) Is this not a conversation?

Personally I was enjoying the discussion but I'm missing wickets now as the run-rate in the cricket slows so I will bid you good night.

But I can't believe half of what you have put on here is honest opinion. I don't think you are daft enough to continually miss the point, take things out of context and totally miss the stats and facts that stare you in the face. You have to be doing it purposely.

Not daft in the slightest, just an alternative and reasoned opinion. Life would be very grey if we all thought the same way and some people didn't look on the positive side of scenario's.

I've read the stats but they only prove that with Adams we were in the automatics and then with everyone else and coinciding with Morsy's run in the team we finished mid-table.

But you implied it in your post didn't you.

Not getting a look in when we were struggling to win games after September might have given any player reason to be a bit fed up.

Are you implying here that Morsy contributed to this fall away in performances? After Gannon left and Grew took over, Morsy started only 4 of the remaining 10 games - the period when we really chucked it away. Two of those games were the only two we won under Grew. So Morsy had nothing to do with Grew's 6 winless games.

All of my comments are in black and white and based on your much love stats.

I hope all you adams fans on ere enjoy watching league two football next year alongside crewe fans you will deserve it i for one wont be attending at todays prices along with many others i reckon if adams was ya dog you would take him to the vets and have him put down imho

It's been a very disappointing start, both the results and performance. However it's far to early to start calling for his head. He should be given time and support to turn it around. He's earnt that much. If we're in the mire around Christmas time then his future should be seriously considered. Id have no problems with that.

It's been a very disappointing start, both the results and performance. However it's far to early to start calling for his head. He should be given time and support to turn it around. He's earnt that much. If we're in the mire around Christmas time then his future should be seriously considered. Id have no problems with that.

That's pretty much how I feel about it.

Agreed.

Archived