onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Walsall pre-match

andy jones

Advert

One of the main things us as supporters can do on Saturday is be patient and encourage. There are a number of new additions to the squad that although are better quality will need time to settle and gel as a team.

The club has asked the fans to wear Vale tops and produce a wall of colour. This is to encourage the team according to the scientist report that went with the article.

Just hope it doesn't rain, then it will just be mostly black coats :laugh:

My point is that you put down another vale fans opinion and slag it off because it doesnt suit your moaning armchair ways.

You are the catalyst on this website as to why it gets bad press across the vale community.

You have a pop at REP, who, in my opinion is a decent poster on here, yet some of the utter, negative crap that comes out of you and your armchair is untrue.

I can check this site at midnight. At 8am. At 2pm. At 6pm. Whenever. And i can guarantee that boring melv is clogging up threads. Mainly turning them into negative slanging matches.

You have no life.

I would hate to sit by you at a match. I wonder half the time why you bother.

Nearly 35,000 posts and i dare say 34,500 of them are bull****.

Thats my point.

And its about time somebody told you.

Now that you have got your knickers out of the twist it might be worth you trying to get a sense of humour.BTW your buddy REP often picks fault with what people say,often about their spelling.But his spelling is not much better.Its also not unknown for your buddy to slag off fellow fans.If you don't like what I post there is an option that you can use.Have a nice day.

Now that you have got your knickers out of the twist it might be worth you trying to get a sense of humour.BTW your buddy REP often picks fault with what people say,often about their spelling.But his spelling is not much better.Its also not unknown for your buddy to slag off fellow fans.If you don't like what I post there is an option that you can use.Have a nice day.

Eyes. Bleeding. Grammar. Too. Bad.

Reading Walsall's forum (see link in opening post) they sound just like us.

Work with a few Walsall fans, they are concerned that they will not score and see lack of goals as a season long problem. They seem to sell their decent strikers at the end of every season. They tell me their player budget this year is 850k, and we were concerned about our budget been reduced to £1.9m

Work with a few Walsall fans, they are concerned that they will not score and see lack of goals as a season long problem. They seem to sell their decent strikers at the end of every season. They tell me their player budget this year is 850k, and we were concerned about our budget been reduced to £1.9m

Not a chance their budget is as low as that.

Really looking forward to this game now and the season getting underway.

The squad assembled thus far is in the balance for me with the main areas of concern being the ability to keep cleansheets and finding 20ish goals from the losses of JMW and Loft.

On the flip side our midfield and especially the central positions are as strong as I can remember in recent times (on paper at lesst).

Im sure it will be another season full of highs and lows and judt hope the former outweigh the latter.

Bring it on!

600, as the fans think they are beaten already.

Wonder how many stay away Vale Fans may come and look at the new squad and wished they had bought ST's when we win convincingly?

Can't wait for Saturday kick off to come and start cheering the Vale on again. Seems ages since the last league match.

Archived