onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Winding up order?

IanW

What the **** has Lee Blakeman done wrong? He never said the club was going to close or we were going to be placed under a transfer embargo, he passed on news that is actually true. Something not quite right about the events regarding the setting up of new companies related to pvfc. What smurf is doing may not be illegal but I'm quite sure it's immoral and will have less than positive consequences for the club in the long term.

Immoral?? Seriously? The conspiracy theories are brilliant.

Why can't you leave Norman to running the club and look forward to the new season and the great signings we have made so far which have been finalised by our chairman?

Look at the players we have brought in since Smurf took over. We couldn't dream of these signings under V2001! We had the likes of Danny Glover!

I understand the interest in how a club is ran but it seems certain vale fans are obsessed and can't let the past go. I don't think any other fans at a club of our size take so much interest in the daily running of their club.

I suggest you stop using worlds like immoral because in my opinion it's a disgrace!

Advert

I am referring, as you well know to the few consistent moaners, WUM's on here! I am not and do not consider myself to be above anyone. Any derogatory remarks are aimed at the aforesaid, NOT the Vale fans in general. If that upsets your high standard of thinking, sorry but I stand by my comments about anyone who appears to not have Vale's wellbeing to heart. This is not the first time you have had a "dig" at me personally. Perhaps you've got me wrongly interpreted? Opinions and posts are what this forum is about so maybe you think that those that appear to knock/abuse etc are correct? I simply try and air my view which I believe is the majority thought.

Your definition of WUM however, is not "wind up merchant", just someone who has a different opinion to you.

Opinions and posts are most certainly what this forum is about, but in the past you've told people that their posts are not welcome, which is again hypocritical. Whether I or anyone else considers what anyone posts to be correct or not is subjective, given most are opinions. Whether you agree with those opinions is another matter, but it doesn't give you the right to make derogatory comments about posters you disagree with and label them WUMS. I would also wager that you don't speak for the majority of "Valiants" with your preachy call to arms, you are so fond of.

PVFC Ltd is the company which bought Vale out of administration. It has, however, been listed as dormant at Companies House for ages. Accounts were due last March and were not issued. In February this year a new company was set up, Port Vale Football Club Limited, which was part of the restructuring which Norman referred to. This new company has one shareholder, Norman, and is the vehicle which runs, or will run, the football club. Norman's intention was to dissolve PVFC Ltd.

Lee Blakeman has done nothing wrong in terms of what he has reported, HMRC have issued a claim against PVFC Ltd and Companies House has been notified on this matter. What I suggest he should have done, however, is to check with the club before tweeting.

The only issue is whether or not the golden share has been transferred from PVFC Ltd to Port Vale Football Club Ltd. As the Football League is still allowing us to sign players, I would assume they are happy with the current situation.

Some of you lot have no idea how privileged we are as a football club. We have a wealth of pubs within a 5 minute walk to the ground, cafes, shops... Places for everyone to go. Sure it's not premier-league, but look at the lardies up the road - they have to drink in a 5-a-side football dump & that's after a crap bus journey. Supporting Vale and Burslem is our duty as a Vale fan. Not to slate everything without any real knowledge of the ins & outs. Ultimately we're about where we are based on the size of the club, this is our limit. Sure, championship hopes and dreams are alive an kicking but could we sustain it? History suggests not. Since Micky Adams and Smurfwaite have taken over I've not known better times down PVFC (yes I am young). It's all relative to what you want out of supporting this club, right now - I couldn't ask for much more. If I did, I'd need to dig deep and put my money where my mouth is. Like a lot on here DON'T.

Some of you lot have no idea how privileged we are as a football club. We have a wealth of pubs within a 5 minute walk to the ground, cafes, shops... Places for everyone to go. Sure it's not premier-league, but look at the lardies up the road - they have to drink in a 5-a-side football dump & that's after a crap bus journey. Supporting Vale and Burslem is our duty as a Vale fan. Not to slate everything without any real knowledge of the ins & outs. Ultimately we're about where we are based on the size of the club, this is our limit. Sure, championship hopes and dreams are alive an kicking but could we sustain it? History suggests not. Since Micky Adams and Smurfwaite have taken over I've not known better times down PVFC (yes I am young). It's all relative to what you want out of supporting this club, right now - I couldn't ask for much more. If I did, I'd need to dig deep and put my money where my mouth is. Like a lot on here DON'T.

Excellent!

I really don't know about all this financial malarky but one thing is for sure Lee Blakeman

should not have tweeted that until he'd done more research, it's done the club no good at all on what we were all expecting to be a good day.

Your definition of WUM however, is not "wind up merchant", just someone who has a different opinion to you.

Opinions and posts are most certainly what this forum is about, but in the past you've told people that their posts are not welcome, which is again hypocritical. Whether I or anyone else considers what anyone posts to be correct or not is subjective, given most are opinions. Whether you agree with those opinions is another matter, but it doesn't give you the right to make derogatory comments about posters you disagree with and label them WUMS. I would also wager that you don't speak for the majority of "Valiants" with your preachy call to arms, you are so fond of.

Fair enough. You obviously feel I am a preacher and attempting to get all to agree with me. You have me so, so wrong!

We need to put this to bed please and concentrate perhaps on Vale's good news this afternoon? Wish you well. Maybe one day we'll meet at Vale and then you will hopefully see I am a genuine honest Vale fan who wishes to really upset no one. My apologies if my post(s) have upset or given the wrong vibe. I mean that.:whiteflag:

Its Smurfs mess.

I don't know who owns what anymore. Alchemy, PVFC Limited, Port Vale Football Club Limited, Wildes, Smurf. Someone owns the ground and someone owns the club.

Someone has ballsed up, and it'd be far easier if Smurf hadn't made such a mess.

I'm not saying the bill issue is Smurf's fault, just that he's been here 5 minutes and the company is here, there and everywhere.

Here there and everywhere in the top 10 of league 1. Some fans prefer to support the business model over the team these days thought dont they

Archived