onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Two new signings soon

jeff1966

Advert

I know we need more players, but this is a chance for players like Dodds to achieve a regular first team spot in a team that maintains League 1 status with a bit of comfort.

Great, a player who has had countless chances to prove himself and has never succeeded.

Wish I hadn't looked. Makes depressing reading. Not always the best way to judge a player, though I wonder how many times he has been watched and by who.

Let's face it, be your own judge, if people went off opinions on here of jmw, pope etc. They would think they are crap when reality is they are quality.

Let's face it, be your own judge, if people went off opinions on here of jmw, pope etc. They would think they are crap when reality is they are quality.

That's what I meant by not being the best way to judge a player. It may be that he didn't fit in, fell out with the boss etc. Though it does say he enjoys the nightlife. If Adams can sort him out then perhaps he could be a decent signing.

Surprised both have dropped to League 2. Dicker would have been a good replacement for Griff(and better imo). Carlisle have always seemed to have a good link with Irish players going back to when Roddy Collins was their manager and now with Kavanagh that's no doubt the same.

McGovern's the very blonde haired lad isn't he? Sorry I haven't read all the thread I thought he was playing in Scotland until recently?

Surprised both have dropped to League 2. Dicker would have been a good replacement for Griff(and better imo). Carlisle have always seemed to have a good link with Irish players going back to when Roddy Collins was their manager and now with Kavanagh that's no doubt the same.

McGovern's the very blonde haired lad isn't he? Sorry I haven't read all the thread I thought he was playing in Scotland until recently?

Yes playing for Hibernian

Hmmm just seen the league 1 forum and both Bristol City fans and Walsall fans say he is the worst player they've seen in their sides. Described as slow with no positional sense. :( still will get full support from me, hope he fits well at the vale and proves people wrong.

Hmmm just seen the league 1 forum and both Bristol City fans and Walsall fans say he is the worst player they've seen in their sides. Described as slow with no positional sense. :( still will get full support from me, hope he fits well at the vale and proves people wrong.

Same here, I'll reserve judgement til I've seen him play a few times (if indeed he signs). However, the comments from Hibs, Bristol and Walsall fans are just about the worst I have seen, don't make great viewing!! Surely they cant all be wrong, doesn't fill me with confidence.

Archived