onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale under transfer embargo!!!

carpetman123

Advert

How long has the club known about this? I assume they were informed by the Football League? Did anyone tell the manager? Did he really not know about it until a few hours before the transfer deadline? This is astonishing.

If only we had a proper ……………. CEO.

How long has the club known about this? I assume they were informed by the Football League? Did anyone tell the manager? Did he really not know about it until a few hours before the transfer deadline? This is astonishing.

Exactly my thoughts too Jacko!No smoke without fire comes to mind:yes:To remove it from the official site stinks too:rolleyes:

Lodey's probably screwed up again. The man who nearly got us thrown out the FA Cup.

We don't know exactly what it is about,who is responsible.But should it be as you say then there might be light at the end of the tunnel and he is removed.Even then it will be ….."no body told me" - "i can't say anything"

I was just about to put what Jean said. Football debt. My guess is an agent.

Smurthwaite will probably blame it on something Wildes agreed to before he bug gered off.

I don't think agents count as football debts - they don't come under the league's umbrella. We hadn't paid agents late last year, Smurf said we couldn't afford to pay them yet, but we didn't get an embargo then. It will be another club for something, maybe to do with loan players or gate receipts from cup games or something similar.

We don't know exactly what it is about,who is responsible.But should it be as you say then there might be light at the end of the tunnel and he is removed.Even then it will be ….."no body told me" - "i can't say anything"

I think the light at the end of the tunnel is a train coming the wrong way.Only at Port Vale?

Exactly my thoughts too Jacko!No smoke without fire comes to mind:yes:To remove it from the official site stinks too:rolleyes:

Yea it must be BS then.Because unless it's on the official site it's BS. ;)

Another ban for the Sentinel then ;)

Come on R E P put everyones mind at rest and tell us it's a positive to have a transfer embargo.

It couldnt be the next round of the contract negotiations could it?... nah Im just being cynical

Archived