onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Suporters club meeting.

Conrad

Advert

Blimey I didn't know either. Did they advertise it?

It's the one I actually could have attended so I'm disappointed.

Do they still have the database or did the previous incumbents not pass it on?

I'm disappointed as its the first one I've missed, they need to advertise it more.

Let's be honest. Even if the SC had run ads on Sky Sports there still wouldn't be many there.

I feel really sorry for Ally.

An apathetic fan base until the **** hits the fan and the Chairman of the FC who tells her that the Club's playing budget will be slashed next season, so she's the bearer of the bad news.

the supporters club are getting as bad as the clubs PR why don't they ask robf to put it on here not everybody does twitter or facebook or the other sites

To be fair, it was a bit of bad luck.

I was texted at 5:40pm yesterday but I have a near 2 hour commute and I was on the tube/train with no laptop at that time (sometimes I can use the train's wifi but not if I don't have a computer) and had no way of putting anything up. I don't get into the house until 7:15pm so it would have been 7:30 by the time I could have advertised a 7:30 meeting. So, I was told but unfortunately it was at a bad time.

Sadly, with this being a hobby site and essentially run in my spare-time, I cannot react quickly all the time. A day's notice is really helpful for me to plan as I can schedule content in advance. I actually do this a lot so articles you read on here have often been written a day or so in advance and simply scheduled to be published (so I'm not online all day writing OVF stuff!).

As a general reminder to anyone who wants something on OVF (and we are happy to help with charity appeals, the Supporters Club etc) is to give me at least a day's notice and if at all possible longer than that.

Thanks for the reply Robf this was not ago at you. But the supporters club should have let you no much earlier also it was not on the score board or tannoy on Tuesday night Leyton Orient game. just bad PR by the supporters club .

I was at VP last night for another function entirely (which turned out to be in the Valiant Suite) but wandered into Tommy's only to find the SC meeting underway.

I get occasional e-mails from the SC so I'm on their mailing list. I didn't get one, which suggests there wasn't one at all.

I was at VP last night for another function entirely (which turned out to be in the Valiant Suite) but wandered into Tommy's only to find the SC meeting underway.

I get occasional e-mails from the SC so I'm on their mailing list. I didn't get one, which suggests there wasn't one at all.

Me too. I'm on mailing list but received nowt. Not having a go at Ally as she does what she can but come on, it's pretty easy(??) to notify all that a meeting is to take place.

How many people are on the committee at present? Does anyone actually have a specific role or is it just a get-together of the major posters on the wonder of Port Vale facebook group?

I do feel for them in some ways as Alan points out but if it's a shambles to start with then how will it ever be worthwhile? If they want folk to get involved then shouting it from the rooftops with an agenda may help.

How many people are on the committee at present? Does anyone actually have a specific role or is it just a get-together of the major posters on the wonder of Port Vale facebook group?

I do feel for them in some ways as Alan points out but if it's a shambles to start with then how will it ever be worthwhile? If they want folk to get involved then shouting it from the rooftops with an agenda may help.

I agree, didn't know there was a meeting myself we used to get e-mails and actual minutes text to my phone before but now....nothing!!! needs sorting Ally!!!

It IS being sorted as we speak.....Spoke to Mark Porter and he explained as i *******ed him.......BTW i have missed the last two meeting myself.........BUT how many of the moaners attend anyway.........CONRAD AND A FEW MORE YES.

Archived