onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bratt speaks and the Sentinel listens

Alan Baker

Advert

Armadillo Bill still believes he is part of Port Vale. He has been seen at some of our games and he now deems it necessary to aggravate the Club's fans by spouting off at the Senile. He clearly feels he is a supporter and that he did nowt wrong!!

Sometimes in life you encounter people that cannot accept that they are disliked, for whatever reason. Swell-headed, arrogant, thick, stupid....call it what you like. They are the low life that antagonise and irritate sensible, level headed, sensitive individuals and in my opinion he surely ranks as one of the biggest brigade within that category.

Part of me feels that he gave that interview to the Senile simply to stir matters up again at our great Club. Another part suggests he is an absolute ****** who still cannot fathom out that everyone bar his family cannot stomach the idiot. Take your pick, either way he should not have had the column space allowed by the paper. They know they are further inciting the ways with true Vale fans.

Billy boy go away and seriously consider leaving the district as NO ONE here wants you!!!:razz:

Alan - Couldn't have put it better myself.

i wrongly assumed the Sentinel had contacted him but to read he contacted the Sentinel simply beggars belief.

to think that he is through this trying to make out what a good Chairman he was just leaves me shaking my head - more frighteningly there are still those out there who think he were doing a grand job, re-mortgaged his house yer know.

anymore of this will see the true facts of history re-written and I'm disappointed that Martin Tideswell as Deputy Editor has allowed the egotistical BB the platform to undetake this pathetic piece of self-promotion.

hopefully, the vast majority of Vale fans will dismiss it as simply what it is.

I can't help thinking that the timing of this in relation to tonights SC update on how the investigations are going.That Bungling Bill know's full well that he is NOT going to face any charges,legal action.It's just a sly,underhand gimmick to rub it in while he wears a told you so smirk on his face.

Please please let me be wrong.

I'd just like to add that I also don't think Bratt's opinions are worthy of the description "news" and that's why OVF WILL NOT be putting up an article on this.

It's a poor story choice in my opinion (who cares what he thinks). Nobody's perfect and in general the Sentinel has been good for Vale over the years, especially with their coverage of the MOLD affairs. One poor choice of story doesn't suddenly make them into a bad newspaper.

Why didn't he contact the Sentinel to offer his congratulations to Micky, Smurf and Wildes when we won promotion? Why didn't he contact them when we came out of administration to celebrate that that the club had survived, and that Micky was doing an amazing job in the circumstances?

I'm not saying he should have done any of those things, just questioning why now he decides to contact them. The reason is quite clear, he's an opportunistic ***** who knows that now is the time to stur things up. He's still bringing attention to the fact that he helped to bring Micky to the club, but let's not forget, it was hardly rocket science to appoint Adams once he threw his hat in the ring. He's also jumping on the fact that the vast majority of Vale fans want Micky to stay, and it's causing a degree of frustration towards Smurf. You are not one of us Bill, you never, ever, will be.

The bloke is a snake.

Whatever your personal views on Micky's contract, these are more pearls of footballing wisdom from the man who signed Sinnott, Glover and Gannon. You couldn't make it up. How about beginning the article by begging for the forgiveness of everyone who's share money went up in smoke under his stewardship at the club.

Norman, please take anything this idiot says with a large pinch of salt.

Archived