onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bratt speaks and the Sentinel listens

Alan Baker

After a period of extended silence, it seems a little ironic that Bratt has spoken to the Sentinel on the day that, I believe, the SC will say that he won't face any charges following the collapse of his :laugh: Club.

Why on earth the paper thinks that fans will be bothered what he thinks about why Adams should stay is beyond me.

He should just shut up and **** off.

Why oh why oh why has the Sentinel paid any credence to him or indeed any of those ****ing idiots!

The stupidity of the paper to ask him or anyone involved in that disgusting regime of v2001 about the current state of the club has for me helped it sink to new lows. Totally and utterly bewildering they give any of them a cloumn inch, let alone a sounding board.

Smurthwaite is a god like figure compared to any of them.

Advert

I sure as hell won't be reading that bull****, shame on the Sentinel for giving him or anyone else credibility. I will be writing to those clowns at Etruria to let them know my exact feelings on their standard of reporting (christ i'm turning into Melv :) )

For the first time in quite a while I feel angry. At the sentinel for using a scum bag to sell newspapers and to rub fans faces in the cack and at bratt for even considering that anyone except himself cares what he says about anything but especially irritating was this

WE?..... WE?... christ on a bike.

I think someone told him that he was in the clear and he thinks, perversely, that people will cheer and welcome him back... well lets ask him to attend a SC meeting, a simple Q&A session in a large venue, preferably in an open space as the smell of cack dissipates slowly and can be choking, the sentinel can report the sudden increase in the sale of offal.

The only thing I want to read about bratt is his obituary.

My feelings EXACTLY Geo, on this we agree to infinity.

The disgusting nature of the Sentinel to give that clown or indeed any of them a sounding board shows it up for the despicable bunch they are. What next Lloyd offering Smurthwaite budget advice, Meigh offering advice on the Commercial side, Deakin offering to select new staff, Miller running a season ticket campaign, its utterly rediculous and I am furious.

It would be good to hear what our chairman thinks.

I saw him in Tunstall a few weeks ago. I thought "he looks familiar, where do I know him from?" he'd passed before I clicked. He was limping so I don't know if someone had cottoned on to him and had a pop.

I know he was in hospital the week before Xmas. Whether that was related to his leg, or a confrontation with a vale fan, I've no idea.

I know he was in hospital the week before Xmas. Whether that was related to his leg, or a confrontation with a vale fan, I've no idea.

It could help to explain why he is talking to the sentinel if he has finally had surgery to remove one foot from his mouth, it could explain the limp if the other is still jammed in but it doesnt explain why the senile thought it news worthy enough to publish especially as they claim to have saved the vale from his evil grasp.

I saw him in Tunstall a few weeks ago. I thought "he looks familiar, where do I know him from?" he'd passed before I clicked. He was limping so I don't know if someone had cottoned on to him and had a pop.

Perhaps the limp is caused by him continually kicking himself for not being able to grab more before he fled the scene

Im not quiet 100% sure but i think that it was mentioned (possibly in the Senile rag) that his spell in hospital was something to do with his heart.I stand corrected if this is not the case.

they claim to have saved the vale from his evil grasp.

They can claim what they like, it was the fans and the Council that saved Vale, they only crawled out from uder their rock right towards the end, 'steady hand on the tiller' wasn't it?

Who wrote the article? I would be bliddy ashamed if I was that person.

This could cause real problems for Baggley and Tideswell, don't think they will be getting heroes receptions for this 'scoop' on Saturday!

Archived