onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Referee

blackdog

Advert

The referees association is a closed shop which measures its own performance and allocates membership by its own rules.

It is 99% White English though there must be the odd Welsh person. The number of Coloured and Asians is

The time has come to let EU refs in under the freedom of employment. - we cant get any outside the EU because the refs association would say that they dont have enough appearances for their countries or whatever they would need for Immigration clearance but as an earlier poster said - get Polish ones in. They even speak better English than most refs - especially scouse.

:clap: A cracking dry humour post there Pensioner. However be careful, not appreciated by The Joker and other humourless jokers like REP and others that spend their lives determined to be offended on other people`s behalves ;) very good, keep it up! :)

:clap: A cracking dry humour post there Pensioner. However be careful, not appreciated by The Joker and other humourless jokers like REP and others that spend their lives determined to be offended on other people`s behalves ;) very good, keep it up! :)

If you find it acceptable that's your misfortune, no need to bring me into your post to attempt to belittle. Maybe people need to get out more to attempt to see what's acceptable in 2014 ;)

Thank you - its so refreshing to see someone who can read, understand and LAUGH - I dont worry if I'm appreciated by the likes of the Joker or anyone really. OVF is for having fun - Lifes too short to start cutting your wrist because some faceless person doesnt like what you write .

Its all water of a ducks back with me - I'm retired and living the life of riley while all the little pent up hot heads on here are paying their taxes to keep me in the life I've become accustomed to. :rolleyes:

Any way For all I know the Joker could be the wife - she's a bit of a doleful soul as well - as full of the joys of spring as He-Haw the donkey .

Hey by the way - those of you who are reading this at work --- Get Back working I need the money !!!

If you find it acceptable that's your misfortune' date=' no need to bring me into your post to attempt to belittle. Maybe people need to get out more to attempt to see what's acceptable in 2014 ;)[/quote']

Belittle whom exactly Spermy? Is that a new word you`ve learnt from when I used it describing Bournemouth fans belittling of Burton? I wasn`t belittling you or The Joker, merely appreciating pensioner`s amusing post and pointing out what unfortunate miserablists the two of you are :pc:

Thank you - its so refreshing to see someone who can read, understand and LAUGH - I dont worry if I'm appreciated by the likes of the Joker or anyone really. OVF is for having fun - Lifes too short to start cutting your wrist because some faceless person doesnt like what you write .

Its all water of a ducks back with me - I'm retired and living the life of riley while all the little pent up hot heads on here are paying their taxes to keep me in the life I've become accustomed to. :rolleyes:

Any way For all I know the Joker could be the wife - she's a bit of a doleful soul as well - as full of the joys of spring as He-Haw the donkey .

Hey by the way - those of you who are reading this at work --- Get Back working I need the money !!!

Who is this Riley bloke? he seems to get about a bit... by the way... eeyore isnt real [shocking I know].. the donkey on shrek is but not eeyore

Archived